There are 279 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers 34 pats 24
I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting tired of hearing NFL Network's Heath Evans continually bash Harbaugh and Kaepernick!!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
49ers 24 patriots 21
If we win: 23-20 49ers.

If we lose: 34-20 Patriots.
Originally posted by PTulini:
I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting tired of hearing NFL Network's Heath Evans continually bash Harbaugh and Kaepernick!!

He's a dips**t muscle prick who took too many f**king steroids in his playing career.
Originally posted by rk1642:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Knock Brady around and get in his face like Seattle and AZ did, then he is prone to mistakes. He is human.

Get with two foot of Brady and watch the flags get thrown.

YES! The Pats and Brady get more calls or non calls than any other team by far. We will have to be careful or the flags will fly like crazy.

But I'd take a flag or 2 just to lay some decent hits on Brady. He almost never gets touched and when he does he acts like its the end of the world. Hate that dude and team.

I'd almost rather take Brady's head off and take the 15. Get into his brain a little bit.
C'mon Kaep! Very excited and nervous for this game. I feel very similar to the GB game. But at least I knew what to expect from Alex against GB. I still don't really know what to expect with Kaep. Really hoping for a breakout game!

Kaep on Nationally Televised Games:
vs. the Bears (apparently a top ranked defense): 16/23 243yd 2 TD
vs. the Saints (difficult road opponent): 16/25 231yds 1 TD 1 INT 1 Rushing TD
Pats will be taken off guard by our overall physicality. We are not the texans, keep some heat in Brady's face up the middle all game long he will crumble.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Break Tom Brady's right shoulder?

Nice !
Originally posted by susweel:
not worried at all

Heath Evans can $uck it!! What has he ever done!

49ers theme song after the next weeks game.....NE 52 - 49ers 13

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
not worried at all

Heath Evans can $uck it!! What has he ever done!
i hate that dude he is annoying.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Win or lose....the important is winning the last 2 out of 3 to win the division

Win against the Pats = Status Win
Win against the Hawks = Emotional Win

Beat them Both = Elite
This! GO NINERS!! Punch Brady in the mouth!

This. Go 49ers!!
Our defense has done very well against Rodgers, Stafford, Eli, and Brees, all of which have very good receivers. I think we can give Brady some fits too.
Share 49ersWebzone