There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,055
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Good job by NE shutting down their running game. Kaeper is going to have to find Crabby, Moss, and VD

we have to get physical with them and not shoot ourselves in the foot
Talib with a hip injury...
Back in the 2004 draft the 49ers had the16th pick which they traded to the Eagles. Vince Wilfork went at 21........... just dreaming.
Talib please be injured just for a week or two
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,055
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
The Patriots are over rated!

how are they doing against the best defense in the nfl?
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Back in the 2004 draft the 49ers had the16th pick which they traded to the Eagles. Vince Wilfork went at 21........... just dreaming.

He would have left in 09 when his contract was up
[ Edited by Tman on Dec 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
can not allow them to get off to a good start. can not make it easy for them. hit brady. and please no drive extending penalties. if our team does the same s**t sunday night as they did vs the rams and miami, it will get ugly. the pat and seahawks make you pay for mistakes with touchdowns. with some of our road games we have not been ready to play. again you do that sunday night we will get clocked on national tv

You need to chill with this 'seahawks are an elite team' bs.

Have you seen a Seahawks game this year? With the exception of yesterday vs. the worst team in the NFL they have quite a few flaws and they're reputed for being overconfident.

Make you pay for mistakes with touchdowns is a bit of an overstatement. They are a solid team, but let's not anoint them as elite quite yet. Win with any consistency on the road and then we'll talk.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
The Patriots are over rated!

how are they doing against the best defense in the nfl?

overrated? Really? They've blown out almost every team. Their losses were by 2 points or less. Suprisingly 2 losses were against the Hawks and Cards.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Well we have the best running game in the league, so we better use it. All I gotta say.

I know we haven't been too good at using it the past month. Hope we go October 49ers on them.

October 49ers= Smith starting! ...I'm so down.
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
The Patriots are over rated!

Really?
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
The Patriots are over rated!

how are they doing against the best defense in the nfl?

They haven't played us yet.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
You need to chill with this 'seahawks are an elite team' bs.

Have you seen a Seahawks game this year? With the exception of yesterday vs. the worst team in the NFL they have quite a few flaws and they're reputed for being overconfident.

Make you pay for mistakes with touchdowns is a bit of an overstatement. They are a solid team, but let's not anoint them as elite quite yet. Win with any consistency on the road and then we'll talk.
Totals agree!! it's like this "seattle want to be fan" is trowing in the towel
Wasn't the Pats offense supposed to slow down without Gronk?
I want Gore to go for over a hundred!!!
Bahaha they had Donte HITner mic'd up.