There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by sfout:
Wow.....what a classless dueche......Now we are caught in-between a rock and hard place. Do we cut his a** to free up a roster spot but risk him going to a rival team with info about the offense?

We should just suspend him for the rest of the season

that would free up the roster spot and tie his a** to the post to rot lol.


def, he needs to be punished for acting like a child
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 911
He is a Giant tool
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I have no doubt in my mind now that this a*****e gave our plays to the Giants.

I said this after the game, and people laughed at me!

What do we do with him? I want him off the team.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I have no doubt in my mind now that this a*****e gave our plays to the Giants.


Feel the same way. Even if the 9ers were off that day, they shouldn't have lost the way they did...........
Jacobs being Jacobs? who would have thought.

Plenty of people predicted this being an awful signing when it first happened. He is just being the douche he has always been. Dont get why we wanted some washed up scrub from the giants anyways. f**k Jacobs. f**k the giants.
Originally posted by sfout:
Wow.....what a classless dueche......Now we are caught in-between a rock and hard place. Do we cut his a** to free up a roster spot but risk him going to a rival team with info about the offense?

Well we cut Edwards last year and that was a similar situation.
Brandon Jacobs is upset because he is not good enough to play a part in one of the best rushing attacks in the game? Boo hoo screw him i could care less about his feelings as he is washed up and no use to our team even on special teams. The niners do not need some washed up RB causing problems with the team's chemistry in the locker room I know Harb will set him straight and we wont hear about this again. Brandon Jacobs had a great career and ill give him that but the last thing we need is a winer on a winning team.
Originally posted by regulator530:
Brandon Jacobs is upset because he is not good enough to play a part in one of the best rushing attacks in the game? Boo hoo screw him i could care less about his feelings as he is washed up and no use to our team even on special teams. The niners do not need some washed up RB causing problems with the team's chemistry in the locker room I know Harb will set him straight and we wont hear about this again. Brandon Jacobs had a great career and ill give him that but the last thing we need is a winer on a winning team.

Except we have been hearing him run his mouth in one way or another since OCT, so im not sure where you get the idea that Harbaugh will set him straight. They should have f**king dropped his ass like a bad habbit after the giants game s**t.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I have no doubt in my mind now that this a*****e gave our plays to the Giants.

I said this after the game, and people laughed at me!

What do we do with him? I want him off the team.

This guy is absolutely capable of sabotaging our playoff run, man I hope we don't run into the Giants, he will turn into a spy!

But nothing can be done about Jacobs at this point, I doubt the 49ers cut him during the season. If it was me I'd deactivate his ass, and give Dixon his carries, I'd rather have him spelling Gore in the playoffs than Jacobs who'll probably cough up the ball on purpose!
I understand being pissed off about signing with a team in which you thought you were really going to help, but then being inactive most the year. But social media is the most childish way to handle this. If I were Harbaugh, id sit him the rest of the season. Let guys like LMJ and Jenkins who have been working their asses off all season for playing time be on the game day roster.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,193
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by sfout:
Wow.....what a classless dueche......Now we are caught in-between a rock and hard place. Do we cut his a** to free up a roster spot but risk him going to a rival team with info about the offense?

Well we cut Edwards last year and that was a similar situation.

very valid point. Hopefully we follow suit.....
We should cut him the week of the Super Bowl...........to teach that Scumbag a lesson............what a f*cken crybaby.......Brandon Jacobs= Cancer
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Except we have been hearing him run his mouth in one way or another since OCT, so im not sure where you get the idea that Harbaugh will set him straight. They should have f**king dropped his ass like a bad habbit after the giants game s**t.

ya but it has become a larger issue as of lately and in OCT there were little bits of whining but now he has stepped it up and is crying so my point is that now that it has reached this level it will certainly be dealt with.
Would like to see him cut when teams are unlikely to pick him up and he won't get a playoff check if the 9ers make it. Or...every time the 9ers install a new play send him out for doughnuts.
Just watch, he'll turn it all around, say it was somebody copying his account (cause he changed the last four numerical digits in his username), or that his brother did it.

I'm getting so sick and f**king tired of this guy, if he's gonna be a b***h he should at least stop hiding behind lying about it all the time.