HOW BOUT ' THEM NY GIANTS?

OHYA

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
HOW BOUT ' THEM NY GIANTS?

OHYA

LOL
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Am I the only one who thinks that the Seahawks can contact Jacobs to see if he wants to offer some inside info on us, and not HAVE to give him any type of NFL deal?

I mean, it could be some type of revenge factor for him to give up what he knows to any opponents we may face. Hell, he could even make first contact.

Forget what NFL rules are, the league isnt tapping phone calls that I know of.

Im sure it wont make much difference but strange s**t happens in this world, and its not too far-fetched to me. Am I the only one who thinks this way?

jacobs is the kind of player that would do something like this an the seahawks an some of their players are the kind of team that would do this. i wouldnt doubt this for a second the seahawks have done every single thing they can this year to get ahead, whether its legal or not
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Am I the only one who thinks that the Seahawks can contact Jacobs to see if he wants to offer some inside info on us, and not HAVE to give him any type of NFL deal?

I mean, it could be some type of revenge factor for him to give up what he knows to any opponents we may face. Hell, he could even make first contact.

Im sure it wont make much difference but strange s**t happens in this world, and its not too far-fetched to me. Am I the only one who thinks this way?

I heard that he leaked info to the Giants before we played them, Don't know if this is true but yeah....
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDSF:

I heard that he leaked info to the Giants before we played them, Don't know if this is true but yeah....

Yes as the rumor goes Bradshaw was yelling out our offensive play calls while we were lining up. Someone said it looked as if video evidence corroborated the theory as it looked as if Bradshaw would say something to the closed CB and he would turn and yell to the rest of the defense.

I never looked at it myself so I dont believe it BUT I do believe that things like this have been done before and wouldn't be surprised if it were true or if it would happen again
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 2, 2013 at 7:24 PM ]
I'm so glad Lamichael James didn't let the frustration get the best of him. Brandon Jacobs could have been competing for his third ring right now but his attitude parked him on his couch instead. Just another example to show young football players the do's & don'ts when you are committing to a team!
i wonder what brandon jacobs is thinking right now
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TlSSER:

The Team, The Team, The Team... too bad I was a selfish whiny punk, and didn't buy into the team

Ok, HE'S not thinking that, but he should be.

I honestly don't think he cares. He would much rather be the feature back on the Chiefs, than sit on the sidelines and win a Super Bowl.

That fool better not get a ring.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
That fool better not get a ring.

If he does, you'll find it on...

His wife is hot !!!!

http://www.athleteswives.com/category/football-wives/page/24/

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
His wife is hot !!!!

http://www.athleteswives.com/category/football-wives/page/24/

Originally posted by pahlerbj: