There are 127 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 49ers will release Brandon Jacobs later today. 49ers will bring in kickers for tryouts

That's acutally a smart move.

Now only if we could bring another WR in.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by susweel:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 49ers will release Brandon Jacobs later today. 49ers will bring in kickers for tryouts

That's acutally a smart move.

Now only if we could bring another WR in.
TO

Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
TO

Unless he'll be busy practicing his high dive
Git-cho-ass-out-uh-hur
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
TO

TO and Moss on the same team?!

I know Moss has been humble all season but you never know what will spark once TO shows up
He is starting his off season early just like his Giants teammates.
What's to keep some one like Sea or who ever we face in the post season from picking him up and giving inside info? Wasn't that why they held him all this time anyways?

Moss was never a "cancer" just a diva who took plays off also TO caused 0 issues with his last team prior to his injury that put him out of the game. And with the post season and the good chance at a SB I think both players wouldn't do anything to screw that up since it would be both of their last shot at a ring.
TO is too busy on that new diving show
Originally posted by kingairta:
What's to keep some one like Sea or who ever we face in the post season from picking him up and giving inside info? Wasn't that why they held him all this time anyways?

Moss was never a "cancer" just a diva who took plays off also TO caused 0 issues with his last team prior to his injury that put him out of the game. And with the post season and the good chance at a SB I think both players wouldn't do anything to screw that up since it would be both of their last shot at a ring.

because he sucks and the giants were the only team desperate enough to pick him up

• THEB
  • Veteran

If a player was put on waivers after 12/29 (today is 12/31) Teams cant claim that player until after the superbowl.
Wow if they want to pay someone to sit on the bench for 1.5 M per year, I'm about Jacobs size I'm sure the uni will fit (except in the legs) and I don't even have a twitter account
Am I the only one who thinks that the Seahawks can contact Jacobs to see if he wants to offer some inside info on us, and not HAVE to give him any type of NFL deal?

I mean, it could be some type of revenge factor for him to give up what he knows to any opponents we may face. Hell, he could even make first contact.

Forget what NFL rules are, the league isnt tapping phone calls that I know of.

Im sure it wont make much difference but strange s**t happens in this world, and its not too far-fetched to me. Am I the only one who thinks this way?

Originally posted by THEB:
If a player was put on waivers after 12/29 (today is 12/31) Teams cant claim that player until after the superbowl.

Didn't realize there were special rules during the post season thought it was the same waiver process.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by THEB:

Didn't realize there were special rules during the post season thought it was the same waiver process.

Yea this is done to prevent situations like what Jacobs was hoping to do and give the Giants a chance at getting our information while playing for them in the playoffs(if they had made it).
Share 49ersWebzone