There are 242 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jacobs blows I never liked that pick up from the start. Add in that he is injury prone and gimpy as f**k and he is worthless. No wonder the Giants gave him the axe.

I think it's funny he says that he will only play for the Giants... in other words he wont be playing at all again, ever. Stupid bum thought he was going to get Frank Gore's carries and got mad when he didn't get anything. What an ignorant waste of roster space.
YES!!!!!!!!! Just the way I wanted this to happen!!!!!!!!!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
f**k you a*****e hope everyone else see's that you are a old worn down team cancer! Adios!
Happy New Year Jacobs, you unemployed NFL 30+ has been. You won't find any work with your combination of poor attitude and declining skill. Of course some team may bite but this dude is bad news and is a poor example for younger players.
DId he go paid in full or did he just go? See ya wouldnt wanna be ya!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace49ers:
DId he go paid in full or did he just go? See ya wouldnt wanna be ya!

since it hasn't been in the news I have a feeling he didn't follow through with the appeal or he lost it. So he probably didn't get paid and now he's out of work until training camp and thats if his 1 true team the Giants will have him back.
So glad he won't be getting another SB ring from us. He doesn't deserve it.
HOW BOUT ' THEM NY GIANTS?

OHYA
does football work like baseball where every player who was on the team during any part of the year gets a ring if we win the superbowl? i hate to see this a*****e get any credit if we take it all this year
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

OHYA

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

OHYA

LOL
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Am I the only one who thinks that the Seahawks can contact Jacobs to see if he wants to offer some inside info on us, and not HAVE to give him any type of NFL deal?

I mean, it could be some type of revenge factor for him to give up what he knows to any opponents we may face. Hell, he could even make first contact.

Forget what NFL rules are, the league isnt tapping phone calls that I know of.

Im sure it wont make much difference but strange s**t happens in this world, and its not too far-fetched to me. Am I the only one who thinks this way?

jacobs is the kind of player that would do something like this an the seahawks an some of their players are the kind of team that would do this. i wouldnt doubt this for a second the seahawks have done every single thing they can this year to get ahead, whether its legal or not
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Am I the only one who thinks that the Seahawks can contact Jacobs to see if he wants to offer some inside info on us, and not HAVE to give him any type of NFL deal?

I mean, it could be some type of revenge factor for him to give up what he knows to any opponents we may face. Hell, he could even make first contact.

Im sure it wont make much difference but strange s**t happens in this world, and its not too far-fetched to me. Am I the only one who thinks this way?

I heard that he leaked info to the Giants before we played them, Don't know if this is true but yeah....
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDSF:

I heard that he leaked info to the Giants before we played them, Don't know if this is true but yeah....

Yes as the rumor goes Bradshaw was yelling out our offensive play calls while we were lining up. Someone said it looked as if video evidence corroborated the theory as it looked as if Bradshaw would say something to the closed CB and he would turn and yell to the rest of the defense.

I never looked at it myself so I dont believe it BUT I do believe that things like this have been done before and wouldn't be surprised if it were true or if it would happen again
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 2, 2013 at 7:24 PM ]
I'm so glad Lamichael James didn't let the frustration get the best of him. Brandon Jacobs could have been competing for his third ring right now but his attitude parked him on his couch instead. Just another example to show young football players the do's & don'ts when you are committing to a team!
Share 49ersWebzone