LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
zoners had several interactions with him over twitter which I'm sure only fueled his fire.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
lol the zone is strong. Remember when we attacked Scott Shanle of the Saints over twitter? lol

Remember when you guys are all hypocrites for attacking me for attacking Snyder over twitter?
Originally posted by THEB:
lol the zone is strong. Remember when we attacked Scott Shanle of the Saints over twitter? lol

Remember when you guys are all hypocrites for attacking me for attacking Snyder over twitter?

Nope
Originally posted by THEB:

Nope

lol
It was just a matter of time till Jacobs ran his mouth and then ran himself out of town. Good Riddance!
Dude is a cry baby pulled the same s**t when Giants got Bradshaw. What did he expect coming here? Must have expected he would be #2 but he isn't dynamic enough.
I tried to defend this guy, and he went and did EXACTLY WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT HE'D DO.

Just... wow. Talk about living up to your expectations.
typical loudmouth crybaby ass brandon jacobs
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Brandon Jacobs has been suspended for 49ers' final three games of the regular season.

Jimmies are RUSTLED

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by drake49er:
Looks like this tool deleted his Twitter account.

Tweets have consequences.

Kind of late to delete the evidence.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by drake49er:
Looks like this tool deleted his Twitter account.

Tweets have consequences.

Kind of late to delete the evidence.

cant handle the pressure
  • THEB
  • Veteran
he didnt delete his twitter. just changed his handle

gatorboyrb
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 49ers will release Brandon Jacobs later today. 49ers will bring in kickers for tryouts
GTFO
Haha, Giant's out of the Playoffs so try to crawl back to them. Don't let the door hit ya!!
Share 49ersWebzone