There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

After reading several articles on this, seems even many NYG fans don't want him back or doubt Coughlin would even re-sign him. He apparently burned some bridges as he was leaving there. Now all of a sudden, the Niners are the "bad guys" and he "learned his lesson" or whatever. I bet he'll play for another team entirely (not SF or NY) next season...as a back up, too, and won't get much playing time either, then gets released or suspended mid-season again for complaining. Wouldn't be surprised if it played out like that.
f**k him. He can suck a fat dick
You know the sad thing? -The Jacobs signing cock-blocked us from re-signing Blake Costanzo, lol and guess what else? The moment this bum goes on suspension we're looking to pick up a special teams guy.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 11, 2012 at 2:45 PM ]
The #49ers didn't provide a reason for Brandon Jacobs' suspension. DT Ray McDonald said it was explained ...

that Jacobs was being a "distraction." "From the coaching standpoint, they don't want any distractions on the team," he said. "So, he was being a distraction. They felt he was being a distraction, so they felt they needed to do something about it." McDonald was asked if he agreed with the decision: "I guess," McDonald said. "If he's not about the team. And the coaches feel that he's not trying to help the team, they made the right decision."
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
The #49ers didn't provide a reason for Brandon Jacobs' suspension. DT Ray McDonald said it was explained ...

that Jacobs was being a "distraction." "From the coaching standpoint, they don't want any distractions on the team," he said. "So, he was being a distraction. They felt he was being a distraction, so they felt they needed to do something about it." McDonald was asked if he agreed with the decision: "I guess," McDonald said. "If he's not about the team. And the coaches feel that he's not trying to help the team, they made the right decision."

ever since that "we're not good enough" post on twitter i've feel that not only is not helping, he's actually undermining the coaching staff.
Not sure posted, but I guess we will replace him with Matt McCoy, a ST Ace from Seahawks last year, possibly a new Costanzo?
Why not just re sign rock? He looked better then Jacobs in the pre season and was a st weapon also???
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You know the sad thing? -The Jacobs signing cock-blocked us from re-signing Blake Costanzo, lol and guess what else? The moment this bum goes on suspension we're looking to pick up a special teams guy.

Good point. I hadn't even thought about that.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
f**k him. He can suck a fat dick

What you don't like this guy being a big whinner?

[ Edited by taney71 on Dec 11, 2012 at 1:22 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I just don't get why we're so scared of him going to another team. He's a locker room cancer, and sucks anyways. We should HOPE another team is dumb enough to pick him up. As for giving away our playbook, etc., he can still do that. It's not like suspending him prevents him from still being a huge d******d to us. I really, really don't see why we didn't just cut his ass loose.
does anyone feel that the webzone had a part in him getting suspended. I know his own stupidity is to blame but it feels like the webzone had a little something to do with it.
E Bak re-signed, McCoy didnt pass physical
Originally posted by THEB:
E Bak re-signed, McCoy didnt pass physical

I really like Bakhtiari, glad he was available again. Is anyone else wondering why we did not pick up Rock Cartwright? I'm thinking the issue with Aldon's shoulder is the reason. Which is a scary thought :/
Looks like this tool deleted his Twitter account.