LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/08/brandon-jacobs-mad-hes-not-playing-rips-fans-who-criticize-him/

It's getting out now...
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Jacobs has always been a selfish player. Even when he was winning Super Bowls with the Giants he was constantly complaining about his role. He's a waste of time, money, and space. Cut him please. Bring back Rock Cartwright for all I care.

or bring back Glen Coffee
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/08/brandon-jacobs-mad-hes-not-playing-rips-fans-who-criticize-him/

It's getting out now...

PFT posted yesterday, same with some local media, NFL.com was last night or this morning. ESPN hasn't run anything yet.
One reason why we are good is because we are a "team." I would have figured Moss would be the distraction this year, but Jacobs is taking the cake. We are fighting for playoff positioning, and now he decides to Bit*H
Probably not the first time this has happened. But in my memory, it's the first time that Niner fans uncovered evidence of an unhappy player and leaked said news to news media and it immediately got picked up. This might even make network broadcasts later today.

Last I heard, one of the Zoners had sent the news to Maiocco. Now it's all over the interwebs. Love it.
5 carries and a 1.4 per carry average should be enough to get more playing time Brandon. Cut his a$$ now he sucks Jewel Hampton adds more value since he also plays special teams
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Brandon DickCups needs to get cut, we can sign a vet that is doing nothing.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Probably not the first time this has happened. But in my memory, it's the first time that Niner fans uncovered evidence of an unhappy player and leaked said news to news media and it immediately got picked up. This might even make network broadcasts later today.

Last I heard, one of the Zoners had sent the news to Maiocco. Now it's all over the interwebs. Love it.

LOL that was the first thing I thought of. The Zone controls the sporting news world haha.
Originally posted by Chief:
Brandon DickCups needs to get cut, we can sign a vet that is doing nothing.

I wonder what Chuck Levy is up to?
Jacobs has always been a selfish player. Even when he was winning Super Bowls with the Giants he was constantly complaining about his role. He's a waste of time, money, and space. Cut him please. Bring back Rock Cartwright for all I care.

We lost a great ST player and gained a whiner...great!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
thats it,, f**k him, cut him, give dixon and james his carries. we are thin at running back depth with hunters injury but i would rather cut this a*****e, sign rock cartwright or even korey sheets. i support all niners but when they pull s**t like this,, f**k em. this guy is so dumb if he thinks his rant will help him get some playing time. now Jh will not even mention him and when jh does not mention you(ask braylon edwards), you know what that means, f**k him, bench him today, cut him tonight
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Dang Niner fans must be giving it to him hard on the social media i see he put up some Niner related pics on instagram to calm things down a bit.
f**k him,, its to late for that s**t. we know what he really feels about us.
Originally posted by cciowa:
thats it,, f**k him, cut him, give dixon and james his carries. we are thin at running back depth with hunters injury but i would rather cut this a*****e, sign rock cartwright or even korey sheets. i support all niners but when they pull s**t like this,, f**k em. this guy is so dumb if he thinks his rant will help him get some playing time. now Jh will not even mention him and when jh does not mention you(ask braylon edwards), you know what that means, f**k him, bench him today, cut him tonight

Only reason I don't want to cut him is because that's what he wants. Let him ride the pine and rot, suck it Jacobs.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

We lost a great ST player and gained a whiner...great!
i bet you monday rock will be on the team! this ass hole is not going to hold a gun to our head just cuz he knows we are razor thin at running back.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Dude is pissed cause he hasn't played much football this year..but yet still he's still getting paid and he's complaining?? WTF?!?! In these times thats BS!!!! Getting a paycheck like that for doing nothing..Dammm
I'm a struggling, single ,have full custody of two kids out of work carpenter barely getting rent paid & food on the dam table .I'm not complaining, its just my lot in life and I'm thankful to get through each day.
Then to hear about this whinny f#*ken NFL player who all season long has stuck his foot/posts in his mouth,,,is to say the least, frustrating to hear Dude needs to just shut the f#*K up and show some loyalty to the team whose signing his check.no matter what his role is.
[ Edited by dugo on Dec 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone