There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

We signed a "big mouth, big belly running back." Somewhere Rex Ryan is smirking.
how about you worry about showing that your fat ass can play instead of complaining? 5 rushes for 7 yards doesnt exactly scream out to the coaches that you are worth a few more snaps. dixon's average is better and he doesnt play much either but you dont see him b***hing. cut this sorry b*****d. if hes butthurt now he may fumble on purpose if we actually need him just to screw us over
lol and now its on NFL.com for all to see: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000107677/article/brandon-jacobs-rotting-away-on-san-francisco-49ers

Brandon Jacobs 'rotting away' on San Francisco 49ers

It wasn't long ago when Brandon Jacobs was at least attempting to be a good soldier and deflected all questions about his playing time to San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh. So much for that.

Jacobs snapped on fans this week who criticized him for posting pictures on Instagram of when he played with the New York Giants.

"I am on this team rotting away so why would I wanna put any pics up of anything that say niners," Jacobs wrote on Instagram, CSN Bay Area reported. "This is by far the worst year I ever had, I'll tell you like I told plenty others."

Jacobs' displeasure has been bubbling just beneath the surface since he finally got healthy, after sustaining an ankle injury in the preseason.

Actually, "beneath the surface" might be a stretch -- everyone knows he's not happy. Jacobs made his 49ers debut two games ago and has five carries in two games this season.

"I don't understand why people are angry at me because I wanna do what I am paid to do," Jacobs wrote on Twitter. "I am a competitive person, I think people should be mad if I didn't wanna play, but I forgot the people that's pissed they don't have a athletic bone and their body. As for all of my Instaram photos I don't have any niner pics, if you'll find me some pics I'll put them up."

An opportunity opened up in the backfield when running back Kendall Hunter was lost for the season, but there's no guarantee Jacobs will be chosen to complement Frank Gore. CSN Bay Area reported rookie LaMichael James is expected to be active for the first time this season and Anthony Dixon has been up every game with special teams responsibility.

Jacobs might have to wait longer for that picture.

Originally posted by ace49ers:
lol and now its on NFL.com for all to see: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000107677/article/brandon-jacobs-rotting-away-on-san-francisco-49ers

Brandon Jacobs 'rotting away' on San Francisco 49ers

It wasn't long ago when Brandon Jacobs was at least attempting to be a good soldier and deflected all questions about his playing time to San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh. So much for that.

Jacobs snapped on fans this week who criticized him for posting pictures on Instagram of when he played with the New York Giants.

"I am on this team rotting away so why would I wanna put any pics up of anything that say niners," Jacobs wrote on Instagram, CSN Bay Area reported. "This is by far the worst year I ever had, I'll tell you like I told plenty others."

Jacobs' displeasure has been bubbling just beneath the surface since he finally got healthy, after sustaining an ankle injury in the preseason.

Actually, "beneath the surface" might be a stretch -- everyone knows he's not happy. Jacobs made his 49ers debut two games ago and has five carries in two games this season.

"I don't understand why people are angry at me because I wanna do what I am paid to do," Jacobs wrote on Twitter. "I am a competitive person, I think people should be mad if I didn't wanna play, but I forgot the people that's pissed they don't have a athletic bone and their body. As for all of my Instaram photos I don't have any niner pics, if you'll find me some pics I'll put them up."

An opportunity opened up in the backfield when running back Kendall Hunter was lost for the season, but there's no guarantee Jacobs will be chosen to complement Frank Gore. CSN Bay Area reported rookie LaMichael James is expected to be active for the first time this season and Anthony Dixon has been up every game with special teams responsibility.

Jacobs might have to wait longer for that picture.

That Doot can go suck a dick. f**king Boobie Dixon playing better than him lol.
Not sure if this had been posted... "they won't let me out I tried"

Originally posted by sspiker:
Not sure if this had been posted... "they won't let me out I tried"

lol. He is a grown ass man he can quit if he wants to. Probably just staying for the paycheck.
4 carries 6 yards enough said. Now his "displeasure" with SF has made it to the main page on one of the top SF 49er websites in the world. If he thinks his antics haven't got to Coach Harbaragh by now he is sadly mistaken. We all know coach, he thinks totally differently than other coaches, so he may just keep not playing him out of spite. Ask Braylon, Chad Johnson, and Terell Owens how far bing a diva B*ITXH will get you! DUDE YOU ARE A 6"4 32 YEAR OLD RB WITH ZERO BURST AND NO RUNNING POWER. Gore, Hunter, Dixon, James, J. Hampton > YOU..... You are lucky to be on a god Damn NFL roster, especially one that is this talented with LEGITAMATE SB aspirations. Get Over Yourself you big dope, your beloved team that your boasting about didn't even want your AZZ at the veteran minimum. SMH
We cut this fool yet?

I'd rather Dixon carry the ball. He's homegrown and loyal to the team. Jacobs is a joke.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/08/brandon-jacobs-mad-hes-not-playing-rips-fans-who-criticize-him/

It's getting out now...
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Jacobs has always been a selfish player. Even when he was winning Super Bowls with the Giants he was constantly complaining about his role. He's a waste of time, money, and space. Cut him please. Bring back Rock Cartwright for all I care.

or bring back Glen Coffee
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/08/brandon-jacobs-mad-hes-not-playing-rips-fans-who-criticize-him/

It's getting out now...

PFT posted yesterday, same with some local media, NFL.com was last night or this morning. ESPN hasn't run anything yet.
One reason why we are good is because we are a "team." I would have figured Moss would be the distraction this year, but Jacobs is taking the cake. We are fighting for playoff positioning, and now he decides to Bit*H
Probably not the first time this has happened. But in my memory, it's the first time that Niner fans uncovered evidence of an unhappy player and leaked said news to news media and it immediately got picked up. This might even make network broadcasts later today.

Last I heard, one of the Zoners had sent the news to Maiocco. Now it's all over the interwebs. Love it.
5 carries and a 1.4 per carry average should be enough to get more playing time Brandon. Cut his a$$ now he sucks Jewel Hampton adds more value since he also plays special teams
Brandon DickCups needs to get cut, we can sign a vet that is doing nothing.