There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

L. James vs, Gore

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
After listening to LMJ and Frank postgame it's obvious to me that they're rooting for each other.

what was said?
Originally posted by jreff22:
After listening to LMJ and Frank postgame it's obvious to me that they're rooting for each other.

what was said?

LMJ was on KNBR and he spoke highly of Gore as a teacher and "un-questioned" team leader. Frank was on CSN in a post game locker interview pumping up the rookie's debut.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Dec 9, 2012 at 5:52 PM ]

what was said?

LMJ was on KNBR and he spoke highly of Gore as a teacher and "un-questioned" team leader. Frank was on CSN in a post game locker interview pumping up the rookie's debut.

i am very excited about his future

what was said?

Frank is to Skywalker as what Jacobs is to Emperor Palpatine...both trying to convince James (Vader) to go to their side

There is no "vs." here, as Gore is the undisputed starter.

However as a chance of pace backup, LMJ was well above expectations today. I thought he had been held out because the coaches were unimpressed with his skill or something.

Turns out to be totally not the case. He should have been in the game plan all season. He's the type of player that you want to draw up at least 3-4 touches for. Just get it into his hands in space and see what the guy can do.
If LMJ can spell Gore productively....that will be a huge boost for this team, because the passing game is frankly not getting it done.
Originally posted by kray28:
If LMJ can spell Gore productively....that will be a huge boost for this team, because the passing game is frankly not getting it done.

Well, Gore only had 12 carries, so I guess that plan is working so far.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Can this thread get locked now!

Now that it is obvious that James wasn't talking s**t to Gore or any other player!

Anybody got a pick of Frank in his dead Dolphins hoodie?
Well it looks like he can play the Kendall Hunter role and pick up yardage on 5-10 carries. It's going to be really exciting watching this backfield in 2013.
vs?
Originally posted by goldstandard333:

Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by goldstandard333:

Looks like the helmet didn't do its job. Helmet to helmet contact... To the tuna cans for you, lesser mammal.
I'm really starting to hate social media.
The question is "Does Hunter lose his spot cause of injury?"