There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

L. James vs, Gore

Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Anybody got a pick of Frank in his dead Dolphins hoodie?

LOL!!

did the fins diss him or something while he was playing at the U??
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Anybody got a pick of Frank in his dead Dolphins hoodie?

LOL!!

did the fins diss him or something while he was playing at the U??

Well he was from Miami and went to the U and the fins were part of the 31 other teams not to draft him maybe its just a bit of personal gamesmanship on his part to take it out on them whenever play them lol.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Via Twitter.

LaMichael James: People degrade others who they feel threaten by (jealousy) it applies in all aspects of life think about it...
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 18:23:14
LaMichael James: So many people want to see others fail and most of them see each other everyday ...
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 18:18:27

Thinking about what Frank recently said about LaMicheal just want to run fast and is impatient do you think James is firing back subliminaly? I kinda do, tho I wish it was all "cum-by-ya" in the locker room I'm not a fool. Am I reading to much into this? Sunday can't get here fast enough

Why would Frank be jealous of the 3rd string RB? Gore is a borderline HOF back and the best offensive player the Niners have had since TO. James is a third string RB who was great in college. Not saying LaMike won't be a star but as of today Frankk has no reason to be jealous.
[ Edited by fip24 on Dec 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fip24:
Why would Frank be jealous of the 3rd string RB? Gore is a borderline HOF back and the best offensive player the Niners have had since TO. James is a third string RB who was great in college. Not saying LaMike won't be a star but as of today Frankk has no reason to be jealous.

dude where were you for the last 2 pages. It was blatantly obvious that James wasn't taking s**t about Gore.

Seriously mods when can this thread be locked because the premise of this thread has largely been discredited since it was started.

?
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
After listening to LMJ and Frank postgame it's obvious to me that they're rooting for each other.

what was said?

LMJ was on KNBR and he spoke highly of Gore as a teacher and "un-questioned" team leader. Frank was on CSN in a post game locker interview pumping up the rookie's debut.
Frank is to Skywalker as what Jacobs is to Emperor Palpatine...both trying to convince James (Vader) to go to their side

Meh jacobs is more like boba fett, a hired gun who never had the force. He got fed to the sand pit monster with no pay.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by fip24:

dude where were you for the last 2 pages. It was blatantly obvious that James wasn't taking s**t about Gore.

Seriously mods when can this thread be locked because the premise of this thread has largely been discredited since it was started.

?

Haha, seriously. Who's got the "wrap it up" sign?

"Wrap this s**t up B!"
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
I want to see James do well. Very well. But he needs to quit going on Twitter and making it sound like he needs a slathering of Vagisil.

Just TCB between the lines.

never use vagisil it gives a terrible dermatitis.
Fitzgerald: You running the ball isn't really in question, but when you see a guy like (running back) Frank Gore doing the other things, like blitz pickup and blocking, what do you pick up from him?

James: He's remarkable. He picks up blitzes like nobody else I've seen. I think he could probably play on the offensive line the way he picks up those blitzes. You see him just stoning guys – his eyes are always in the right position, he knows where it's coming from. He does it in practice, and that's the way I look at it. A guy like him, I don't just see it on Sundays, I see it every day. He's a perfect citizen of the NFL. He does everything right – he carries himself well on and off the field. And he's got great leverage. He's not the biggest guy – he's not some 230-pound, huge, chiseled guy. But he plays like it. He plays hard, and he picks up those blitzes like nobody I've ever seen in my life.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/12/15/knbr-conversation-lamichael-james-2/

From a KNBR interview. Hope this puts this bull mess to rest.
As much as I love frank & how he runs I'm ready for a younger faster RB to take over the workload. I would like to see Frank as the third down back or become the change of pace guy. Not sure if L James is the guy to take over.
even if Jimes
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home