There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who deserves egg on their face today the most?

Who deserves egg on their face today the most?

Originally posted by Loco49er:
Harbaugh for not overriding Roman's pitch play. As soon as I saw Ginn in the backfield I knew something bad was going to happen. In fact, I'm starting to question how good Harbaugh really is and we can't trust anything he says. I think an argument can be made that Fangio is the biggest reason for the success of the last two season since he's in charge of the D.

Harbaugh definately needs to begin taking a more hands on approach to the game plan and play calling.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
So you have one egg, and all the individuals who made blunders in yesterday's game are lined up in front of you in their underpants. Who you throwin' that that egg at and why?

I'm throwing mine at Walker, game winning TD bounced right off his hands.

I dont throw it at them but i broke it in the mouth of the first one and tell him the rule is to pass it on to the next guy's mouth and so on.
I believe it s an experience they shouldn't forget
No place for that kind of failure
In the aeronautics it costs lives as a niner beat writer wrote in a recent article
I actually think it's hilarious how Harbaugh "took the blame" for the pitch play, but also made sure to throw Roman under the bus by letting everyone know that his only mistake was letting Roman call such a dumb ass play.
Akers, that's 2 game winning kicks he has missed, really don't understand why he is still on the team.
Originally posted by kray28:
I actually think it's hilarious how Harbaugh "took the blame" for the pitch play, but also made sure to throw Roman under the bus by letting everyone know that his only mistake was letting Roman call such a dumb ass play.

Really, Roman threw himself under the bus but ignoring plays that worked for plays he wanted to work. I'm surprised Harbaugh didn't just say "Hey, we called a BAD offensive game. We need to do better."