LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

Harbaugh Coaches Approval Rating Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 5timechamps:
i'm starting to think we got lucky last year.my grade is a D......this team is not that good.

lol
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by 5timechamps:
i'm starting to think we got lucky last year.my grade is a D......this team is not that good.

lol

NFCCG two years in a row disappoints me!!
  • Ether
  • Veteran
I would neg these posters if I got the chance
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Mike Shanahan
Pete Carroll
John Harbaugh
Mike Smith

All would be deserving for coach of the year.

Pete Carroll should get it.

He's nothin without Russel..
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
two more wins aught to ice it!

I'm down with that Camper ------------<<< >>>
Bruce Arians for sure
Originally posted by ninersupremacy:
When the Niners win the SB over the Pats, Harbaugh is on his way to being the next Bill Walsh.

2 historic events will happen to San Francisco in 2013. Harvey Milk Airport will be announced in honor America's Gayest City. The 49ers will be SB Champs- 6th time!

San Francisco is Gay America's team!!!!

49ers 34 Falcons 24

Let's go Niners!!!!

IMO the success of teams like SEA, IND, and WAS had ALOT more to do with the fact that Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, and Robert Griffin III were way ahead of schedule, and leading their teams like vets. Pete Carroll, Bruce Arians, and Mike Shanahan did great jobs, but they rode their star rookies to the success. The Colts also had a cupcake schedule (the easiest in the NFL this season). It was a feel-good story with the "Chuckstrong" emotions, but it was alot of smoke and mirrors. Pete Carroll was 3-5 on the road.

Maybe im not giving enough credit, but last year Jim Harbaugh won coach of the year because he took Mike Singletary's 8-8 roster in a locked-out offseason and turned them into a 13-3 title game contender with no star QB (as a rookie coach). I just wish Harbaugh would get more consideration for the job hes done again this year. Switching to Kaepernick during a playoff run was the riskiest move a coach made all season, and it paid off.
  • titan
  • Veteran
If he WINS vs Falcons then Yes. If not they will give it to Smith.
I would say the Colts coach, forget his name but they won all those games without Pagano there, while he was battling cancer. He is your coach of the year, sorry.

Originally posted by Niners99:
IMO the success of teams like SEA, IND, and WAS had ALOT more to do with the fact that Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, and Robert Griffin III were way ahead of schedule, and leading their teams like vets. Pete Carroll, Bruce Arians, and Mike Shanahan did great jobs, but they rode their star rookies to the success. The Colts also had a cupcake schedule (the easiest in the NFL this season). It was a feel-good story with the "Chuckstrong" emotions, but it was alot of smoke and mirrors. Pete Carroll was 3-5 on the road.

Maybe im not giving enough credit, but last year Jim Harbaugh won coach of the year because he took Mike Singletary's 8-8 roster in a locked-out offseason and turned them into a 13-3 title game contender with no star QB (as a rookie coach). I just wish Harbaugh would get more consideration for the job hes done again this year. Switching to Kaepernick during a playoff run was the riskiest move a coach made all season, and it paid off.

its intresting that you discount those other coaches because of thier QBs, but want to give JH all the credit for Kap.

and at this moment in time, nothing has "paid off" yet. we still have to beat ATL to go further than last year.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Bruce Arians. No contest.

+1
I think you have to look at Leslie Fraser of the Minnesota Vikings. They were a joke last year with a 3 and 13 record and they went the Playoffs. Not to mention they beat us in week 3.
He would have to win the superbowl to have his name in the hat other wise at this point... He just did WHAT EVRYONE IN THE LEAGUE expected of him to this point.
Share 49ersWebzone