LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Harbaugh Coaches Approval Rating Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A case could be Harbaugh solely based on the QB change.

But what Arians did in Indy was pretty damn amazing. So probably him.

f**k pete carroll.
Carrol? Bwahaha! Can't believe some would consider him CotY.

He believes replacement refs made the right call on Wilson's infamous INT/TD, his players were disciplined for performance drugs (and one got away by appealing it), secondary grabs even tackles early and no flags are thrown which leads me to believe that's what they're taught, Harbaugh accomplished more in two years than Carrol did in three years, etc. He doesn't even deserve anything... except being eliminated from the playoffs
I can't stand pete carroll's face. it seriously looks like he's had gallons of injections and plastic surgery. Who gets to be as old as he is and not have droopage? Come on, man.

Oh yeah, and bruce arians, the interim interim deserves it, even if they went one and done
[ Edited by xtm059 on Jan 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM ]
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Bruce Arians. No contest.

Hard to argue this, rookie QB, coach gets Leukemia, and he holds it all together and they play great and make the playoffs the year after having the worst record

Hard to argue with that
Arians will probably win. I can't believe all the Carroll talk in here, though. Harbaugh's "QB controversy" was WAYYYYYY bolder than Carroll's, and we won the division. No contest.
Bruce Arians or Pete Carroll. Shanahan doesn't deserve it, if only because he might've ended RG3's career - he shouldn't have let him play, I don't care how much he wanted to compete.
two more wins aught to ice it!
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Bruce Arians is hands down the winner. He took the worst team in the league to the playoffs with a rookie QB.

I know I'm in the minority, but I think who your QB is makes a coach's life either hell or a relative walk in the park. Great example is Jim Caldwell. He looked like a genius in his first season, went 15-1 I think, best in the NFL, in his first season as a HC. Then the next season - no QB - and instant worst team in the NFL. Now you tell me, is Jim the best coach in the NFL or the worst? I think he was in the right place at the right time, just like McCarthy going to the Pack just after they select a HOFer in the draft. Think he'd still be their coach if they had JaMarcus Russell instead?
I think Chuck P. should win it for hiring such a great staff and setting the framework for the team to be successful. Pretty sure the practice plan and the schedule and everything was set in the offseason. That said, Jim Harbaugh just got to his second NCFCG with a team that wasn't supposed to do much when he took it over.
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Bruce Arians is hands down the winner. He took the worst team in the league to the playoffs with a rookie QB.

I know I'm in the minority, but I think who your QB is makes a coach's life either hell or a relative walk in the park. Great example is Jim Caldwell. He looked like a genius in his first season, went 15-1 I think, best in the NFL, in his first season as a HC. Then the next season - no QB - and instant worst team in the NFL. Now you tell me, is Jim the best coach in the NFL or the worst? I think he was in the right place at the right time, just like McCarthy going to the Pack just after they select a HOFer in the draft. Think he'd still be their coach if they had JaMarcus Russell instead?

What the hell is all that babbling about? lol

You're not in the minority because you think coach's lives are better when they have a good QB.

When the Niners win the SB over the Pats, Harbaugh is on his way to being the next Bill Walsh.

2 historic events will happen to San Francisco in 2013. Harvey Milk Airport will be announced in honor America's Gayest City. The 49ers will be SB Champs- 6th time!

San Francisco is Gay America's team!!!!

49ers 34 Falcons 24

Let's go Niners!!!!
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Chuck Pagano / Bruce Arians win it hands down.

^^^
Better win% than Walsh gets him an A from me.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Gotta go with Arians or Shanahan. Rookie QBs - no one expected either team to make it to the post-season. I can see Pete winning as well, but Seattle had a decent team coming into the season. IMO - the rosters of Colts and 'Skins were pathetic at best.
Share 49ersWebzone