Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Is Mario Manningham gonna play??
i hope he sits out so he's ready for new england
i think he's out for a while. Him and Ted Ginn seem so fragile.
Harbaugh didn't let anything slip on his condition but(IIRC) seeing how it was the same shoulder as his earlier injury and that already had him miss a game due to it I bet it is fairly serious. Then add to that the film of him crying on the sideline means 1 of 2 things a) he was super emotional about being knocked of a close game or b) it was a seriously painful injury like a separation or dislocation.
Let him heal up for the playoffs and let Jenkins and the other receivers play for now.
i DUNNO...YOU CAN LOSE YOUR JOB TO INJURY
No coach I don't have a concussion. I'll just throw it to the middle of the three crabtrees I see!


also the coaches may think he is not ready but sunday showed me how bad we miss hunter and how much we need a change of pace so james has got to play in my opinion. if he does not play this week or the week after, the coaches may as well just admit they screwed up and cut the kid. if they did not see we need a change of pace back sunday,, well i just do not know
