There are 230 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wanna see LMJ and AJ Jenkins; although they are not as experienced, their playing style/builds fill the talent 'gaps' Kyle Williams & Kendall Hunter left behind in our system.

Harbaugh has to give these kids a shot now, cause we might need them more than ever in the playoffs when it counts.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Not worried about this game....though if we lose i will definetly be worried...but i look at this game like a warm up for the Pats

Hopefully the team doesn't look at it as a warmup for the Pats.

Same here, but I dont play on Sundays so its ok for me to say sh** like that......
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by stunder49:
Tolzien to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only way we will get a bit of peace.

You forget nate davis
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by stunder49:
Tolzien to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only way we will get a bit of peace.

You forget nate davis

Where's Shawn HIll at?
LaMichael need to play, Jacobs is not even a back-up to our back-up...our run game is lost.
Originally posted by FL9er:
My 2 cents, not that anyone gives a damn:

1) When Miami has the ball, they play like Green Bay, minus the whole Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings part, but similar concepts.

2) Defensively, they have a huge DL: Jared Odrick 6'4 300, Paul Solai 6'4 345, Randy Starks 6'3 300, Cam Wake 6'3 275. The 49ers will struggle to drive them off the ball, limiting the impact of the running game.

3) The Dolphins play extremely hard, I've seen almost all of their games, they just don't have enough playmakers beyond their core guys (Wake, Bush, Tannehill).

4) Tannehill will take some chances, onus is on Fangio not to let him get comfortable.

5) If Roman sticks to the same gameplan of blungeoning opponents with the run (Miami's strength is run defense), it will be a 4th quarter game.

Gut feeling right now:

Miami 17
SF 21
LOL

So did Akers not make any FGs or not attmept any in you scenerio?
So wanna win this f**cking not only because Seattle is on our asses but I live in south Florida and wanna brag
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
So wanna win this f**cking not only because Seattle is on our asses but I live in south Florida and wanna brag

no s**t
we need to use VD in this game

CUT EM UP!!!!!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
Originally posted by FL9er:
My 2 cents, not that anyone gives a damn:

1) When Miami has the ball, they play like Green Bay, minus the whole Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings part, but similar concepts.

2) Defensively, they have a huge DL: Jared Odrick 6'4 300, Paul Solai 6'4 345, Randy Starks 6'3 300, Cam Wake 6'3 275. The 49ers will struggle to drive them off the ball, limiting the impact of the running game.

3) The Dolphins play extremely hard, I've seen almost all of their games, they just don't have enough playmakers beyond their core guys (Wake, Bush, Tannehill).

4) Tannehill will take some chances, onus is on Fangio not to let him get comfortable.

5) If Roman sticks to the same gameplan of blungeoning opponents with the run (Miami's strength is run defense), it will be a 4th quarter game.

Gut feeling right now:

Miami 17
SF 21
LOL

So did Akers not make any FGs or not attmept any in you scenerio?

No see Akers rebounds and has such a good game where he hits 7 FGs and is immediately inducted into the HOF

By the way Koa Misi is terrible in coverage against TEs, if Vernon doesn't have a monster game then I officially want to murder whoever game plans for us, even if its Harbaugh.
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM ]
Let's go niners let's win out and win the big one let's regroup tough loss and we need to make up for it
so far, only guy to give crabs fits is Finnegan. that dirty motherf**ker. U guys see him kick crabs in the head after trying to rip his helmet off.

Seen even more than that Chaz, but 101 yards from Crabs and I give him the win in that matchup. f**k Finnegan, that little f**k. He can't guard Crabtree.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
so far, only guy to give crabs fits is Finnegan. that dirty motherf**ker. U guys see him kick crabs in the head after trying to rip his helmet off.

Seen even more than that Chaz, but 101 yards from Crabs and I give him the win in that matchup. f**k Finnegan, that little f**k. He can't guard Crabtree.

This f**k finnegan. He got owned
Share 49ersWebzone