Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
Originally posted by FL9er:
My 2 cents, not that anyone gives a damn:
1) When Miami has the ball, they play like Green Bay, minus the whole Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings part, but similar concepts.
2) Defensively, they have a huge DL: Jared Odrick 6'4 300, Paul Solai 6'4 345, Randy Starks 6'3 300, Cam Wake 6'3 275. The 49ers will struggle to drive them off the ball, limiting the impact of the running game.
3) The Dolphins play extremely hard, I've seen almost all of their games, they just don't have enough playmakers beyond their core guys (Wake, Bush, Tannehill).
4) Tannehill will take some chances, onus is on Fangio not to let him get comfortable.
5) If Roman sticks to the same gameplan of blungeoning opponents with the run (Miami's strength is run defense), it will be a 4th quarter game.
Gut feeling right now:
So did Akers not make any FGs or not attmept any in you scenerio?
No see Akers rebounds and has such a good game where he hits 7 FGs and is immediately inducted into the HOF
By the way Koa Misi is terrible in coverage against TEs, if Vernon doesn't have a monster game then I officially want to murder whoever game plans for us, even if its Harbaugh.
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM ]