There are 229 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Is Mario Manningham gonna play??

i hope he sits out so he's ready for new england

i think he's out for a while. Him and Ted Ginn seem so fragile.

Harbaugh didn't let anything slip on his condition but(IIRC) seeing how it was the same shoulder as his earlier injury and that already had him miss a game due to it I bet it is fairly serious. Then add to that the film of him crying on the sideline means 1 of 2 things a) he was super emotional about being knocked of a close game or b) it was a seriously painful injury like a separation or dislocation.

Let him heal up for the playoffs and let Jenkins and the other receivers play for now.

i DUNNO...YOU CAN LOSE YOUR JOB TO INJURY

No coach I don't have a concussion. I'll just throw it to the middle of the three crabtrees I see!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:

Harbaugh didn't let anything slip on his condition but(IIRC) seeing how it was the same shoulder as his earlier injury and that already had him miss a game due to it I bet it is fairly serious. Then add to that the film of him crying on the sideline means 1 of 2 things a) he was super emotional about being knocked of a close game or b) it was a seriously painful injury like a separation or dislocation.

I haven't read anything about him getting X-rays or MRI after the game, usually we do. Or are visiting teams not allowed to do that?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners9:

I don't want to see him sit out, but maybe Jenkins will get some playing time
if we can not beat miami without mario, then i just do not know also the coaches may think he is not ready but sunday showed me how bad we miss hunter and how much we need a change of pace so james has got to play in my opinion. if he does not play this week or the week after, the coaches may as well just admit they screwed up and cut the kid. if they did not see we need a change of pace back sunday,, well i just do not know
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Not worried about this game....though if we lose i will definetly be worried...but i look at this game like a warm up for the Pats

Hopefully the team doesn't look at it as a warmup for the Pats.

Same here, but I dont play on Sundays so its ok for me to say sh** like that......
after that horses**t of a game sunday6 at this time of the year,, i think you better be worried about any team we play. i think we can not be so arrogant that we just can not be worried about teams
Would love to see AJ suit up and get some burn if Manningham can't go.

Don't sleep on their D. We need this one. @ Sea and @ NWE will be tough - very tough.
Originally posted by cciowa:
if we can not beat miami without mario, then i just do not know also the coaches may think he is not ready but sunday showed me how bad we miss hunter and how much we need a change of pace so james has got to play in my opinion. if he does not play this week or the week after, the coaches may as well just admit they screwed up and cut the kid. if they did not see we need a change of pace back sunday,, well i just do not know

My thoughts exactly. We need LMJ. Jacobs is just good for the short yardage stuff, and maybe play-action off of that.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I hate to say this, but I think the Miami game is going to be another grind it out game. We'll win, but it won't be a cake walk.
I'll take the season pattern: 2 wins in a row, then a loss or tie vs SEA

Originally posted by FourNine49:

then we lose the NFCCG again or the SB.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by FourNine49:

then we lose the NFCCG again or the SB.

We need to sign a WR quick or we're looking at a repeat of last year.
AJ JENKINS
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Jenkins is better than Ginn. I don't get why he's not playing. Maybe, he's got sand in his vagina?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Jenkins is better than Ginn. I don't get why he's not playing. Maybe, he's got sand in his vagina?

Harbaugh is already gambling with Kaep, might as well throw Jenkins + James out there, cause we're hurting without Hunter + Williams in scheme variety.

Gotta warm them up before the playoffs.
Originally posted by mayo49:

I find it absolutely LUDICROUS that we could declared AJ Jenkins a 1st round talent but he has yet to play a single meaningful snap of NFL football. It is unlikely Manningham will be active this week. If that is the case and Jenkins still doesn't see the field I am going to start to question drafting him.
Share 49ersWebzone