There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Put Alex in. That's mean.
I like winning.

27-13 is a respectable score
Wasn't always pretty, but it is a win. I will take it
Decent win... I'll take it.

PEACE, guys... too much petty goin on...
Originally posted by 49ermark:
It's almost like the game doesn't matter to Alex smith lovers as if they want us to loses game within a game ... Just win I don't give a s**t who is qb as long as we win

The most important thing is that Aldon Smith gets sacks
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
How are posts like this allowed to continue?

Um, because they are true?
Crabs looked good today as did Gore (not enough touches) LMJ looked ok. Vernon is a non factor of late and Jenkins did not even see the field. Play calling stunk special teams special on one play then terrible the next. Defense looks tired of late (they have been on the field a lot,) Harbaugh doesn't know how or when to use the challenge and needs to do something about all the penalties. Piss poor on 3rd down. Just my take on the team right now.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
No, but I can show you what he does against Chicago.

Makes you wonder what Alex could do against Chicago if they had no tape on him.
I'm glad the Pats are tough. We'll play well.
Jerriod Allen must be crying in his locker. A 2nd year player is about to break that sack record.
Originally posted by WWFGD:
I love all the people micro analyzing Kap's run and trying to find the negativity in it. Pathetic. I for one and jacked up that our QB can score like lightning.

He cant score in the air ITS A PROBLEM.
Originally posted by THEB:
This is what Alex does to the Rams

Can you show me what Kaep does against the Rams?

For the love you all have for our team. Please please please leave this stuff in the QB thread. Kaep had a great run, congratulations to him!
Originally posted by WWFGD:
I love all the people micro analyzing Kap's run and trying to find the negativity in it. Pathetic. I for one and jacked up that our QB can score like lightning.

We're concerned for the future. The patterns we saw today were not inspiring.
Originally posted by 49ermark:
It's almost like the game doesn't matter to Alex smith lovers as if they want us to loses game within a game ... Just win I don't give a s**t who is qb as long as we win

This.
Alright ugly win but I'll take it. Time to really prepare for the next two.