LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kray28
  • Veteran
LMJ looked great. Why was he held out for so long? He needed to be out on the field sooner...we need all the playmakers we can get.

The biggest regret is the constipated playcalling though. We could field the Madden team for all intents and purposes, and Roman would lead it to field goals.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
He cant score in the air ITS A PROBLEM.

And you casually ignore the drop in the endzone to moss. How many pass plays were called in the redzone? We win the game and people are still complaining as if we lost. LOL

The drop should've been a PI but 1 play in the endzone does not make up for 2 games with 0 passing TD's

and the delanie drop?

the missed pass to Crabs in the corner that was off target

you sound like Smith haters after a Smith game

not a fan of hearing your own sentiments echoed back to you?
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by Sf49ers303:
Why is everyone worried about seattle were a better team come on guys support the team

Seattle is undefeated at home...and with good reason. It's loud up there.

They are a very good team. Better than their record.
their D is physical, and their crowd will only eat up our penalty-prone OL
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
This win feels liket the wins vs Seahawks and Jets. Glad we won but just not feeling complete. Glad Colin scored that TD but lets be honest...we would have won either way even if he just got the 1st down.

That said...that kind of run could save us if we were down 20-13. We just need to be way more consistent offensively.

I think we'd feel alittle bit better if we connected on that deep pass to Moss....but since we didn't its been a while since we had big passing plays...or heck attempt some.

I just don't get it, why why why were we comming out in that formation on 1st down each time? Maybe it was the gameplan JUST for this week. I really hope we don't see it much against the Patriots. I'd prefer regular formations....and PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE no more Jumbo packages!! I'd rather us spread the defense out in single back formation... or three wide with a FB and RB in the backfield... and run it from those formations.

i f**kin hate the Jumbo formations...they costs us that Giants playoff game as well....and so many situations this season..yet we still try to run it.

Kaepernick did not play in the spread much, that is where Smith thrives. JH is catering the offense to CK, a lot of pistol and bunch sets. While Colin himself may make some deep throws every now and then, the gameplan does not appear to be all that different at all.
Im hoping they were saving some great plays for the pats and seacocks.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by baltien:

I'd argue the opposite. I think they're good, but highly overrated and have benefited from boneheaded calls by the refs (see: them vs. Green Bay). Yes they are playing well now....but look at who they're playing against.
They've beaten good teams at home, but more crappy teams. Regardless, they are undefeated at home and we have to play there.
LMJ looked great. Why was he held out for so long? He needed to be out on the field sooner...we need all the playmakers we can get.

The biggest regret is the constipated playcalling though. We could field the Madden team for all intents and purposes, and Roman would lead it to field goals.

Hunter
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by Sf49ers303:
Why is everyone worried about seattle were a better team come on guys support the team

their D is physical, and their crowd will only eat up our penalty-prone OL
good teams will eat us up and spit us out if we struggle with penalities and mistakes. we got lucky today cuz miam is not good. what the hell do you think the pats and hawks will do with extra chances that we give them ???hmmmmm???
liked the effort today. Good win and gives us some MO going to the Pats. We are gonna really need to improve on O next week. I really think we need to run the ball more and then pass off of that. Seems like Jim is trying to hard to get Kap throwing when the running game is clearly our bread and butter. Would love to see us give the Pats a very healthy dose of Frank and James!!
Why am I not satisfied with this win?

Why is Eli even out there throwing the ball? The game is over.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by baltien:
I'd argue the opposite. I think they're good, but highly overrated and have benefited from boneheaded calls by the refs (see: them vs. Green Bay). Yes they are playing well now....but look at who they're playing against.

How did we do against them on our own home field?

It was a close game with Alex.

This time Kap is going to be going into the loudest stadium in the league. What worries me greatly is how he'll do with audilbles and pre-snap reads. He's dong to a poor job now...and that's at home too.
Originally posted by xela510:

I would be satisfied if it was against the Pats or Seattle, but Miami...meh.

I don't care how they win these next two weeks. Just get the win.
Kaepernick managed the game like Alex Smith, and then made a 'play-maker' Kaepernick play today, and that got us the win.

If anything I've learned over Kaep's first 4 starts is that the play-calling is terrible, and it's almost as if Kaep HAS to make something out of nothing (outside the shell) just to get something done.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xela510:

cuz we played only two good quarters of football and did the same old s**tty mistakes we have done for the year. and because you know if we come out with the same type of effort and energy next sunday, we will get blown two ways to sunday. you are also worried cuz you are seeing seattle coming on strong and we at times do our best keystone cops impression. that is why you are not satisfied and are worried about this team and you are justified
Share 49ersWebzone