LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

UPDATE: Vernon Davis, Rogers and McDonald redid their deals to help get Bowman's deal

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
AB ... Cheating on the Webzone with those floozies NinerCapHell and Niners Nation!

AB runs NinerCapHell
Rogers redid his deal also. base changed to 840K from $3.9M. Trying to figure these terms out. Either both Vernon and Rogers took no signing bonus or there new base salaries prorate, it would still have the team over the cap.
I'm sure if they had just offered Bowman an all-you-can-eat buffet of opposing running backs to decimate he would have been perfectly happy.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I'm sure if they had just offered Bowman an all-you-can-eat buffet of opposing running backs to decimate he would have been perfectly happy.

But his agent wouldn't be. If players didn't have agents it would be interesting to see how much less they would sign for. Get a guy like Haynesworth he would probably sign for a McDonald's coupon booklet. The players would get worked over bad if they did their own deals. I think in today's a lot of NFL players really care about the guaranteed part and the final number. Seems like a competition to say I this final # even if in the long run they won't see anywhere near that. Like Clements 80 million or McNabb's 75 million extension... just numbers
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by 99problems:
link or

Do you know who Ab is? Man you had better check yourself, Ab is the Zone's capologist and chief money baller, e says I believe it, and so should you!

I agree. If AB says it, I don't need a link.
Love this team
VD wants to win a Championship.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
VD wants to win a mess of Championships.

fixed
Originally posted by fryet:

Word. Never ever doubt AB.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by fryet:

Word. Never ever doubt AB.
This

And thank you AB for this info

Vernon is a true team player. I hope he got compensated through bonuses instead of base salary.
can he use that as a tax write off?
dude your email is on that pic...or someone's email....take it down, edit that part out, then put it back up if you want.

I don't know if you can get in trouble....but it might get annoying to deal with Extra sh1t you can avoid.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This team is turning into the Patriots, can't believe how far this team has come along.

Agree. Great move by Vernon to help the 49ers to try and win multiple Super Bowls not just one!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
AB ... Cheating on the Webzone with those floozies NinerCapHell and Niners Nation!

AB runs NinerCapHell

Yea, I go to both those sites too ...
Share 49ersWebzone