LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Anyone excited to see LeMichael James play?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Even if Gire
  • fryet
  • Veteran
What has surprised me is that with all of the huge holes that our OL has opened, we haven't had a single 50 yard run. I think that may change with LMJ in the lineup.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
What is LMJs size compared to Hunter?

Lamicheal 5'9" 199
Kendall 5'7" 197

Kendall is 5-7 200, LaMichael is 5-9 195. Kendall is much thicker and stronger, able to pinball off tacklers better. LMJ is a shifty guy, but lacks that same upper body strength.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Lamicheal 5'9" 199
Kendall 5'7" 197

Kendall is 5-7 200, LaMichael is 5-9 195. Kendall is much thicker and stronger, able to pinball off tacklers better. LMJ is a shifty guy, but lacks that same upper body strength.

Seems like it. Lamicheal faster harder to pin down or get a hold of and Kendall a bit beefier and can pound out that extra yard.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Lamicheal 5'9" 199
Kendall 5'7" 197

With our gaping holes, hopefully he can break a long one. Haven't seen a 60+ TD to the house if i remember correctly. Everyone runs for power.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
With our gaping holes, hopefully he can break a long one. Haven't seen a 60+ TD to the house if i remember correctly. Everyone runs for power.

you have a gaping hole?
Can Jacobs play fullback because that would be awesome!! Imagine a Wishbone formation w/ lmj and BJ in the backfield. Opposing defenses wont know what hit them or who has the ball lol. Could be James, jacobs, screen, play action....sooo many possibilities
I'm excited to see him play. I hope they work him in slowly. Let him build confidence and get some easy pickups. Nothing too complicated so he doesn't get confused.
[ Edited by TheChozen on Nov 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I was in the pre season but after I saw him play I wasn't excited anymore.
I am kinda looking forward to what Jewel Hampton brings to the table too.

Incredible watching him play for the Ducks, with seasons I'll never forget, but I don't know if he'll be anything greater than Reggie Bush lite in the NFL.
Originally posted by trizzil:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

you have a gaping hole?

You don't???
Originally posted by susweel:

Lets see what 3 months of work has done.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
We are going to go bully ball with Jacobs. I think James will get some work and I can see him break a few with the holes this line opens up.
Originally posted by susweel:

Ahh come on show our little pup some love!!
Share 49ersWebzone