There are 229 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Next player you want to see signed to an extension

With the news that Bowman has been resigned , who would you like to see get an extension ? I personally would like to see Dashon Goldston get his money. I was not in favor of this a year ago and thought frankly that he was gone. The season he has put together this year however makes me want to get him resigned. He intimidates , he ball hawks and his angles and tackling are better this year. The twist here is that Drew Rosenhaus was fired by Goldston last year and went with CAA who has a long history of deals with the Niners , now it's Rosenhaus who get's the deal done for Bowman ?!? Not sure what Dashon is thinking right now but really would love to see him stick at the right $$$$$$$
The Hawk
Tolkien
GoldSon then Crabs
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Tolkien
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Wut? Double?
[ Edited by Wodwo on Nov 27, 2012 at 1:26 PM ]
Goldson
Either Sopoaga or RJF...

I am pretty comfortable with either as a starter at NT. We are not talking big money though...more like a 3 year 8 mil type of deal for Sopo and less for RJF.

/Thread
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Alex Smith
Crabtree. Franchise Goldson again
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Anthony Davis and Mike Iupati.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Tolkien

Whoa, autocorrect lol
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Anthony Davis and Mike Iupati.

Yes, please.
Didn't want to start new thread, but we save $20.02M by cutting Alex, Haralson, Goodwin and Akers before the beginning of free agency. Plus thr 3.588, would give us $23.68M to spend for 2013 free agents.