There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Navarro Bowman signs 5 year contract extension til 2018!

Worth every penny.
Now we have to solidify our d-line. If they're occupying blockers, Will-Bo can roam free
This is GREAT news ...now we will have the two best LB's roaming the field in 49ers uniforms for a few more seasons
lol @ the people who thought he couldn't be resigned.

Actually, I am smh at these people..............
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Yeah there were quite a few of them. I just couldn't see Baalke letting a 24 yr old All Pro ILB get away.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Yeah there were quite a few of them. I just couldn't see Baalke letting a 24 yr old All Pro ILB get away.

I was one of those people because I thought Goldson was a priority and also Aldon a few years is gonna really break the bank.
Originally posted by susweel:
I was one of those people because I thought Goldson was a priority and also Aldon a few years is gonna really break the bank.

You're a pessimist. Of course you were one of them.
We should sign to Bowman for 3 years deal but not five years!! if he will sign for 5 years then he will down for sure.. watch it out..
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
We should sign to Bowman for 3 years deal but not five years!! if he will sign for 5 years then he will down for sure.. watch it out..

Buzz bizzle fo shizzle ladies and gentleman.
Was it smart to re-sign Bowman to a big deal? Seems it was a Bowman or Goldson type situation. Dont get me wrong i love Bowman but i remember Larry Grant stepped in the year before for Pat and played lights out.

Looking back at the deal do you think it was the right move?
Hell yeah it was the right move. Goldson can be replaced, Bowman gives the 49ers two-game changing inside linebackers.
The Niners need to sign a FA quick so people have something to post about instead of....
It wasn't smart - it was Brilliant!

Goldson was very good BUT weak on pas coverage. Bowman is soild in every aspect and is getting better.