There are 74 users in the forums

Navarro Bowman signs 5 year contract extension til 2018!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Um why are we talking about QB's in this thread???
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Cut Rogers (build secondary in the draft) sign Goldson and Aldon Smith next year, PLEEEEASE!?

Aldon can't until after 2013 due to CBA rules for draft scale. Same goes for Kaep, Culliver, Hunter, Miller and Kilgore.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Hardly an absurd deal for a franchise/elite/MVP-caliber/Top 3 potential superbowl winning young QB.

Even if we do win a Super Bowl this year( we are all hoping we can) our D will have to bail him out at times like they did the other night. Anyway was so excited to catch this update on the way home today! We are witnessing one of the best LB tandems to ever play the game!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Cut Rogers (build secondary in the draft) sign Goldson and Aldon Smith next year, PLEEEEASE!?

Aldon can't until after 2013 due to CBA rules for draft scale. Same goes for Kaep, Culliver, Hunter, Miller and Kilgore.

Good to know thanks for the update, it's great having you on this board to help clarify things for us spastic fans (like myself).
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! This is great news!!!!! Wasn't sure we would be able to keep him!! YAY!!!
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BOWMAN RE-SIGNING WITH THE 49ERS. ANYONE WHO BRINGS UP OUR QB QUANDRY AUTOMATICALLY GET'S BANNED (by me).

Yeah, we won't save much to cut Rogers after this season but it's likely he is cut after the 2013 season. The money would go towards Iupati, Anthony Davis, Aldon or whoever else.
Great Job, FO!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Good to know thanks for the update, it's great having you on this board to help clarify things for us spastic fans (like myself).

No worries, just the new clause in the CBA. It is the whole top 10 money for Aldon at OLB or extension, and extension makes most sense, I expect 6yr 60M for him ish around there. He by then, and even now, will be an premiere pass rusher.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
This is great news, Bowman and Willis together for YEARS...love it.

On another note, Kaepernick's contract doesn't need to be touched until 2014 or we win a Super Bowl or two with him...whichever comes first...
Aldon Smith (22) - 2015
Patrick Willis (27) - 2017
Navarro Bowman (24) - 2018
Ahmad Brooks - (28) 2018

And just for kicks, our O-line (except Center):

Staley (28) - 2018
Iupati (25) - 2015
Boone (25) - 2016
Davis (23) - 2015
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Hardly an absurd deal for a franchise/elite/MVP-caliber/Top 3 potential superbowl winning young QB.

What happened to your boy Alex Smith? Get used to Kaepernick.
Originally posted by kidash98:
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BOWMAN RE-SIGNING WITH THE 49ERS. ANYONE WHO BRINGS UP OUR QB QUANDRY AUTOMATICALLY GET'S BANNED (by me).

Originally posted by kidash98:

good job KIDASH , lol
Share 49erswebzone