LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

Navarro Bowman signs 5 year contract extension til 2018!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Not sure why people think we're going to be able to sign Goldson. If Kaep is the starter next year, we'll likely extend him rather sooner than later with an elite QB deal (20 million a year). That doesn't leave much room to resign anyone.

$20M a year?

I'm not sure about everyone else but this signing tells me who the starting QB is going to be
Now sign Hawk to a 5 year deal please.
Originally posted by Number99Shine:
Now sign Hawk to a 5 year deal please.

WE NEED OUR ENFORCER!!!!!!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Not sure why people think we're going to be able to sign Goldson. If Kaep is the starter next year, we'll likely extend him rather sooner than later with an elite QB deal (20 million a year). That doesn't leave much room to resign anyone.

• Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Cut Rogers (build secondary in the draft) sign Goldson and Aldon Smith next year, PLEEEEASE!?

I hope they have justin in mind too. Justin is maybe the sole reason our defense is as nasty as it is. Keep Aldon and make Justin retire a 49er and Ill be fine with letting go of Goldson and Carlos if we need to.
Originally posted by NYS49er:
20 mil a year!!! come on bro

Hardly an absurd deal for a franchise/elite/MVP-caliber/Top 3 potential superbowl winning young QB.
Originally posted by Axl49:
Cut Rogers (build secondary in the draft) sign Goldson and Aldon Smith next year, PLEEEEASE!?

I hope they have justin in mind too. Justin is maybe the sole reason our defense is as nasty as it is. Keep Aldon and make Justin retire a 49er and Ill be fine with letting go of Goldson and Carlos if we need to.

I love the guy too but we gotta keep our youth bro.

Hardly an absurd deal for a franchise/elite/MVP-caliber/Top 3 potential superbowl winning young QB.

lol, not gonna indulge you

Why? No reason to do that. Baalke is rather more careful than that.

NICE!!!

Damn, MVP caliber? Two and a half games into his career, you may be jumping the gun a bit.
Awesome!
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Axl49:

I love the guy too but we gotta keep our youth bro.
Im with you MUST keep Aldon he is the future but Justin is the reason he is what he is today. You dont find players like Justin no more in the league everyone a package player or one trick pony now. Gonna be a hard next couple of years regarding signings.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Um why are we talking about QB's in this thread???
Share 49ersWebzone