There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should Harbaugh bring in another kicker?

Should Harbaugh bring in another kicker?

Can Alex smith kick ?
where's nedney???
Akers' issues are mental. We all know he has the leg. We all know he's clutch. Maybe his wife is bangin' the mailman.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Akers' issues are mental. We all know he has the leg. We all know he's clutch. Maybe his wife is bangin' the mailman.

ups get it right
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:
was the blocked kick his fault?

The trajectory did seem a little low, but I haven't watched the replay. Either way, he has blown a handful of kicks that would be considered easy for a professional kicker this year, so I don't feel like it even matters if it was his fault or not.

Dobbs missed a key block and let the inside rusher through.
give him another week or so, the man is good and i bet their arent any good kickers available
Man what's wrong with Akers and his shanks??
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I really hope we're not in a position where we need a GW FG in the playoffs. I would only trust Akers within 35 yards and I'd still be sweating bullets.
with his contract size id say yea...there has to be a cheaper option that is more dependable
Originally posted by BobS:
With Kaepernick the place kicker is not going to be as important.

did you forget St Louis already?
Dude has to go. Haven't been this uncomfortable watching kicks since Cortez.
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Akers is having a bad year. We cannot afford to lose a big game because he can't get it together.
I don't want Akers out, but I do want him to make some f***ing field goals. bring somebody in to push him
and if he doesn't shape up he can ship out. he's missing chip shots for Christ sake!!!

I don't know whats wrong with Akers this season, if it's confidence or what? I do know that he cost us the rams game with a field goal that he would've made blindfolded last season. I'm open to all options at this point.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I hope he doesn't pull this during playoffs!
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
I don't know whats wrong with Akers this season, if it's confidence or what? I do know that he cost us the rams game with a field goal that he would've made blindfolded last season. I'm open to all options at this point.
Giorgio Tavecchio, the italian guy!
bring in the italian kid for a game or two , to evaluate him