There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any update on Walker, Hunter, and Williams??

Next man up!! Jacobs, Jenkins,and James have to step up
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Man, Kendall has an achilles tear. Those are tough to come back from. Wish him the best of luck.
Man sucks about Hunter. I'm just recovering from a ruptured achilies tendon. I lost 5/6 of my tendon two months ago playing tennis. Required a 2 hour surgery and it's a very long recovery time. I'm hoping a torn achilies is not nearly as severe. My understanding is a tear does not require surgery and it will heal on it's own but it's still a slow process as the tendon does not get a lot of blood supply.

Let's all pray it wasn't a ruptured achilies....
Originally posted by niners94:
It's that b***h, Vilma. He just earned his bounty...

Seriously....well before this news I saw how he took down Hunter, and how he twisted the ankle with both hands. Ugly mofo needs to pay.
Originally posted by kray28:
Seriously....well before this news I saw how he took down Hunter, and how he twisted the ankle with both hands. Ugly mofo needs to pay.

He could've ruptured it just before the tackle.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Man, Kendall has an achilles tear. Those are tough to come back from. Wish him the best of luck.

I hate this injury... know a couple of people who had it. It's a b**ch. Takes a year to fully recover if you're lucky
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

I hate this injury... know a couple of people who had it. It's a b**ch. Takes a year to fully recover if you're lucky

Yeah, hopefully it's not a complete tear. Still, your never the same after an achilles tear. Good luck to him.
LMJ better know how to block at this point
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pete98146:
Man sucks about Hunter. I'm just recovering from a ruptured achilies tendon. I lost 5/6 of my tendon two months ago playing tennis. Required a 2 hour surgery and it's a very long recovery time. I'm hoping a torn achilies is not nearly as severe. My understanding is a tear does not require surgery and it will heal on it's own but it's still a slow process as the tendon does not get a lot of blood supply.

Let's all pray it wasn't a ruptured achilies....

Agree.

WHY KENDALL WHY???
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

WHY KENDALL WHY???

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

WHY KENDALL WHY???

it wasnt his fault
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by niners94:
It's that b***h, Vilma. He just earned his bounty...

It's like Sapp 2.0. At least our top players are fine. We should be alright though. I'm just pissed a dude who should still be suspended took out two solid players for us.
That's why you draft for depth! Time for LMJ and Jenkins to step it up. Jacobs isn't really a change of pace back, neither is Dixon.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Dixon should get the most touches behind Frank with Jacobs getting the short yardage stuff.