There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any update on Walker, Hunter, and Williams??

f**k that's a big blow! I hope LMJ is ready.
Originally posted by mayo49:
***Breaking News***

ProFootBall Talk reporting Kendall Hunter out for the year.

link?
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo Source says 49ers running back Kendall Hunter is done for the season with an ankle injury: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2012/11/27/kendall-hunter-out-for-season/1729443/ ;…
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN No word from 49ers on extent of Kendall Hunter's injury, but it could be a season-ender. Expect Jewel Hampton to be added to roster.
Dayyyyyyum!!!!!
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN No word from 49ers on extent of Kendall Hunter's injury, but it could be a season-ender. Expect Jewel Hampton to be added to roster.

f**k! This is huge.
Why Hampton? Why not LMJ?
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Nov 27, 2012 at 9:43 AM ]
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

He's already on the roster.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Well, Harbaugh and Baalke looking smart for drafting RB/WR Depth and even bringing in Brandon Jacobs.

Wow.

I figured KW was out, ACL.... but I was not expecting Hunter to be out. Damn, big blow.
I am curious what production we will get out of Brandon Jacobs and LaMichael.

LMJ already on roster, probably will be activated. Hampton to be put on roster, not activated.
That first carry jacobs got, he ran like a beast.
  • IT21
I blame Kaepernick
When Kaepernick came in last year Morgan breaks his ankle
When Kaep starts this year Kyle Williams tears his ACL and Hunter gets a season ending ankle injury

its all Kaeps fault.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

LMJ already on roster, probably will be activated. Hampton to be put on roster, not activated.

Ah ok I just interpreted it wrong
call me crazy but i think the rb who gets the most production behind gore will be dixon
Originally posted by crabman82:
call me crazy but i think the rb who gets the most production behind gore will be dixon

makes sense to me. He's been the #3 all along.