LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Any update on Walker, Hunter, and Williams??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Damn.
Hunter gonna miss ya bud.

seriously no more f'n around....in serious games, we now have to make sure every play call is going to have to be positive yards....no BS plays...no tosses to Gore, no gimmick s**t. Alex, if he is starting, CAN'T JUST TAKE SACKS ANYMORE...he is going to have to throw the ball away or something...I know that might affect his precious completion percentage or what ever, but too bad.

Hunter used to make up for our little mistakes here and there....he could pick up those lost yardages when you didn't expect it with great vision and quickness.

gonna miss the little guy.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM ]
Bounties ?
dam... losing hunter really hurts..
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Bounties ?

no way.

KW's injury you could say was almost non-contact. Hunter was rolled up on in a pile.

Nothing you can do about that.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
damn, damn. this is a blow. i guess jacobs and dixon need to step it up no clue what they will do but it may force them to bring up james. damn damn. i hope no one is pooh poohing this loss,. the most valuable player on offense no one talks about in my opinion
Hunter was one of my fav players :/ hope he comes
Back next year healthier and angry!
Originally posted by cciowa:
damn, damn. this is a blow. i guess jacobs and dixon need to step it up no clue what they will do but it may force them to bring up james. damn damn. i hope no one is pooh poohing this loss,. the most valuable player on offense no one talks about in my opinion

Good call, cc. A big loss to be sure. Time to show off all that depth we have at RB. Here we go, LaMichael James. Your turn to step it up!
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Nov 27, 2012 at 10:00 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:

seriously no more f'n around....in serious games, we now have to make sure every play call is going to have to be positive yards....no BS plays...no tosses to Gore, no gimmick s**t. Alex, if he is starting, CAN'T JUST TAKE SACKS ANYMORE...he is going to have to throw the ball away or something...I know that might affect his precious completion percentage or what ever, but too bad.

Hunter used to make up for our little mistakes here and there....he could pick up those lost yardages when you didn't expect it with great vision and quickness.

dixons moment to shine. lets hope he takes advantage like ck did
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Bounties ?

no way.

KW's injury you could say was almost non-contact. Hunter was rolled up on in a pile.

Nothing you can do about that.

i could sworn i saw someone biting hunters ankle

Khunt!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i meant to activate james. put him in situations where he can have success like maybe little swing passes,, please do not fumble kid
that really sucks, he was a #1A running back to Gore. I felt almost as comfortable with him in there as i do when Gore is in. Hope Jacobs, and Dixon, and maybe LaMichael James can equal the production.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

dixons moment to shine. lets hope he takes advantage like ck did

dixon sucks... id take james and jacobs over him any day, don't know why some ppl still think he good.
f**k me

I really like Hunter
Share 49ersWebzone