There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
This year has been win,win, loss/tie. Hopefully it doesn't hold up.

The pattern will be broken. We're about to go on a looooong winning streak.

Like an 8-game winning streak?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by susweel:
Rogers better not get owned by Amandela again.

This had better be a severe beatdown! I want a two to three score victory! I'm having to listen to Rams fans talk all week saying we got lucky the first time around! Lucky? How about those two fake punts. One from their own 7 or 10 yard line? Rams played that game like the superbowl and came up short. I believe the Niners show up pissed and take out all sorts of aggression on the lambs! GO NINERS! Aldon better be the best pass rusher on the field this weekend too. Sick of the Long hype and how he owned our tackles last game. AD and JS have been playing lights out lately and I expect them to b***h slap the Rams all day long!
Told ya guys last game about the Rivalry that still lives between the 49ers and the Rams! IMO that was totally a cluster f*ck game against the Rams last time. To get beat twice on fake punts WTF?!?!? And to not got for it on 4th down opportunities on crucial times on the opponents side of the field just slightly beyond the redzone. We had more then enough chances to win that game, Harbaugh still hasn't whipped out the Bully identity that he clamoured about to start the season, and i dont think he will ever this season IMO.
Niners 34
Rams 10
You Niner fans must have selective amnesia. You think you 'lost' that game because of the faked punts? Well, if you stop them, then they don't work, do they? Have you conveniently forgotten about the delay of game call on the Rams game winning FG? The stupid penalties that negated Amendola's 80 yard catch, and other big plays? The fact that you had 3 fumbles that magically bounced right back in your hands, while the Rams had one that miraculously just stayed put on the sidelines for you to recover. The Rams rushed for 159 yards and passed for 299 on your stout defense. Was that from faked punts? It was the Rams unforced errors that determined that game. Have some objectivity!

You guys have a better team, I'll give you that - but you better take advantage now. The Rams outplayed the Niners and should have won that game. Rams are improving and going to get even better with 2 #1's in 2013 and 2014.

Can't wait to be at the Ed this weekend... should be a great game!
Originally posted by FightinRammies:
You Niner fans must have selective amnesia. You think you 'lost' that game because of the faked punts? Well, if you stop them, then they don't work, do they? Have you conveniently forgotten about the delay of game call on the Rams game winning FG? The stupid penalties that negated Amendola's 80 yard catch, and other big plays? The fact that you had 3 fumbles that magically bounced right back in your hands, while the Rams had one that miraculously just stayed put on the sidelines for you to recover. The Rams rushed for 159 yards and passed for 299 on your stout defense. Was that from faked punts? It was the Rams unforced errors that determined that game. Have some objectivity!

You guys have a better team, I'll give you that - but you better take advantage now. The Rams outplayed the Niners and should have won that game. Rams are improving and going to get even better with 2 #1's in 2013 and 2014.

Who cares about how many first round picks you have. We got like a bazillion 7th rounders coming up!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Who cares about how many first round picks you have. We got like a bazillion 7th rounders coming up!
even if those first rounders pan out..that's going to be an expensive road and you have to cut the fat elsewhere
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

even if those first rounders pan out..that's going to be an expensive road and you have to cut the fat elsewhere

and if they don't at least fisher will have a lot of high profile guys to throw under the bus............................
49ers 31
Rams 31

This is probably true.

But the niners will correct it in a serious way this week, like lambs to the slaughter.

28-10 niners
[ Edited by notsoempty86 on Nov 27, 2012 at 10:43 AM ]
You guys haven't dominated the Rams like you think you have in the past couple years. Going back to 2010, in the first game, you beat the Rams 23-20 in OT - when the Rams outplayed them all game and of course shot themselves in the foot and let you back in the game. Rams won last game of the year, costing Singletary his job. You dominated the Rams 26-0 first game last year and won the last one 34-27, when Rams stunk (2-14, and you were 13-3), and Kellen Clemens was QB. 1-2-1. And it should be 2-2... while you guys have had a far superior team.

This game will be closer than you think... team and city is pumped for this game, and it will be loud in there. Looking forward to it and hope it's a great game! I have all the respect in the world for the 49ers... and think we will be battling for NFC West titles again someday, hopefully soon.
You guys haven't dominated the Rams like you think you have in the past couple years. Going back to 2010, in the first game, you beat the Rams 23-20 in OT - when the Rams outplayed them all game and of course shot themselves in the foot and let you back in the game. Rams won last game of the year, costing Singletary his job. You dominated the Rams 26-0 first game last year and won the last one 34-27, when Rams stunk (2-14, and you were 13-3), and Kellen Clemens was QB. 1-2-1. And it should be 2-2... while you guys have had a far superior team.

This game will be closer than you think... team and city is pumped for this game, and it will be loud in there. Looking forward to it and hope it's a great game! I have all the respect in the world for the 49ers... and think we will be battling for NFC West titles again someday, hopefully soon.

Agree! Good post.
can't be any louder than the superdome.

Kewl post brah