There are 183 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I wanna see Aldon get to 20!

20 would be great but I would like to see 23. In a few years he is going to get paid big time.
the only tie we will have this time will be niners offensive vs defensive touchdowns.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I really think this game could go south if we start Kap. Fisher is very good at confusing young quarterbacks and forcing big mistakes. On the road again, division game they know us very well, they've played against Kap before.

Kaep and AJJ finna make that other Jenkins their beeyotch!
I'm dying to see Kap throw deep to Moss. Is Randy constantly drawing double/triple coverage when he goes deep?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I'm dying to see Kap throw deep to Moss. Is Randy constantly drawing double/triple coverage when he goes deep?

I think that changes when we insert Jenkins + Manningham in and out of (rare) packages, so much speed going into STL Sunday.
Live in SW Mizzou and going to the game. If I have to choose I'll wanna see Kaep over Alex in the game. I'm just glad to see the whole team in person, especially Gore, Willis, Bow, VD, Crab, the Smith bros & the whole defense. Hope to meet Frank, Pat and/or Justin. May it be totally epic!
Kaep, Smith, Jacobs, Gore, James, Jenkins. Doesn't matter who plays. It's revenge time. The big boys are going to pave the way to victory in this game.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I think that changes when we insert Jenkins + Manningham in and out of (rare) packages, so much speed going into STL Sunday.

Wow!!! Do you mean it can get better???? Sucks not having a respectable passing game for 8 years ... Speed hmmmm + Kaep. This is too much 4 me
Remember when we were complaining we had no speed in this offense?

How times have changed. We have manningham, moss, lmj, jenkins, hunter, williams(get better soon), vernon, and even CK! Man i am excited about this team come playoff time
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
WATCH OUT FOR THE FAKE PUNT

This is a revenge game. We are going to get it.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I can see goldson one-upping this.

That was badass, man i hate the f**kin rams

is that legal?
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I can see goldson one-upping this.

That was badass, man i hate the f**kin rams

is that legal?

suplex dat hoe
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Live in SW Mizzou and going to the game. If I have to choose I'll wanna see Kaep over Alex in the game. I'm just glad to see the whole team in person, especially Gore, Willis, Bow, VD, Crab, the Smith bros & the whole defense. Hope to meet Frank, Pat and/or Justin. May it be totally epic!

I'm a southwest missourian too. Not going this year but have been the last 3 years. Met Frank and Dr York I always buy seats on the niner side and get there early(right when the doors open) trying to find Dr York in the past and Jed now and try to get a field pass for pregame.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Rogers better not get owned by Amandela again.
Share 49ersWebzone