LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Amendola like always is gonna be a pain in the ass
I want to keep seeing more of Kaep... I may sound like I'm crazy but moving on from the Alex era is almost as satisfying as winning the Super Bowl. It was fun last year but this kid give us a better chance. Just want to keep seeing more. I'm ready for the trials and tribulations with this kid. Win or Lose this season. I'm very happy from what I have seen from Kaep. NINERS!!!!
Harbaugh in his latest presser-- 'Goldston....'

Damn...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Harbaugh in his latest presser-- 'Goldston....'

Damn...

LOL

Whitner did the same in his presser and he plays right next to the guy.
chad hall is our own wes welker

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Pretty much a done deal. He already has 3 150yd games in the last 6 hours.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Amendola like always is gonna be a pain in the ass

It's time we excise that hemorrhoid.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I want to keep seeing more of Kaep... I may sound like I'm crazy but moving on from the Alex era is almost as satisfying as winning the Super Bowl. It was fun last year but this kid give us a better chance. Just want to keep seeing more. I'm ready for the trials and tribulations with this kid. Win or Lose this season. I'm very happy from what I have seen from Kaep. NINERS!!!!

It doesn't get old re-watching Kaepernick's laser passes, I'm a big fan.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Pretty much a done deal. He already has 3 150yd games in the last 6 hours.

That's all? Scrub, cut him.
I wanna see Aldon get to 20!

Originally posted by monsterzero789:

What's crazy is that's not ridiculous
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

i want him to get 25
I really think this game could go south if we start Kap. Fisher is very good at confusing young quarterbacks and forcing big mistakes. On the road again, division game they know us very well, they've played against Kap before.

Yeah CK7 looks like the terminator throwing laser velocity bombs!

The moment I saw that f**king rope up the middle to Walker late in the 3rd, I was like "HOLY s**t THAT'S A f**kING STEVE YOUNG PASS!" -Was in shock, it's passes like those that make this offense look like the 49ers of old, FUN TO WATCH!!!

People need to really remember that Giants game, where Eli torched us off of those insane passes + circus catches from his receivers. -We saw all that s**t yesterday with Kaep, he makes those fantastic throws that receivers love to catch (which always make the highlight reels).
Share 49ersWebzone