LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I really think it comes down to whether we beat them in Seattle

I think you are right...scary!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

I have a feeling Akers will be the deciding factor in that game.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Dec 2, 2012 at 5:38 PM ]
OH.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

I have a feeling Akers will be deciding factor in that game.

Redemption.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
1: A couple dumb decisions from Kaepernick costed us BIG TIME (running out of bounds, the stupid safety, and not to mention the wretched pitch to Ginn)
2: The D played great
3: Running game got stuffed after the 1st b/c the Rams loaded the box
4: We suck at getting the long passing game going. Where is VD? Moss?
5: Akers was 2 for 3, but im still concerned

Akers was 2 for 4.
He only missed once
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
1: A couple dumb decisions from Kaepernick costed us BIG TIME (running out of bounds, the stupid safety, and not to mention the wretched pitch to Ginn)
2: The D played great
3: Running game got stuffed after the 1st b/c the Rams loaded the box
4: We suck at getting the long passing game going. Where is VD? Moss?
5: Akers was 2 for 3, but im still concerned

Akers was 2 for 4.
He only missed once

My bad, I dont know why I was thinking he missed 2. I guess I had him and the Rams kicker confused.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
What's the word on Manningham? He was CRYING in pain on the sideline. It's gotta be bad. We went from being stacked at WR to bringing in dudes that haven't played a snap all season. LMJ needs to fill Hunters roll. Gore cannot handle the load of an entire game anymore.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
What's the word on Manningham? He was CRYING in pain on the sideline. It's gotta be bad. We went from being stacked at WR to bringing in dudes that haven't played a snap all season. LMJ needs to fill Hunters roll. Gore cannot handle the load of an entire game anymore.

Manningham already had a bad right shoulder and it looks like he reinjured it
who made that block downfield on kaerpernick's 50 yd run--cut block down sideline, great block but i couldnt see the # thinking it might have been gore

He'd better wipe those tears away and tell the coaches he's fine.

Originally posted by hofer36:
who made that block downfield on kaerpernick's 50 yd run--cut block down sideline, great block but i couldnt see the # thinking it might have been gore

That was gore
  • teeohh
  • Veteran

Did they take him to the locker room? If he's out we have to get Vernon more involved
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:

Miller made the second block i believe. Gore was the guy who totally upended someone and Moss made the last block to give us about another 10+ yards.

Unless Mario is just emotional he might have separated or dislocated his shoulder seeing how it was already injured earlier this year. I'd find it hard to believe that he'd be crying over a bruise or a sprain but you never know.

I for one hope it is nothing serious but I am expecting the worst right now, its been one of those days for this team.
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 2, 2012 at 6:26 PM ]

Gore looks like a shell of his old self, he needs help.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
lots of things went into this disaster today. play calling, ginn, f**king kicker who i hope is an x kicker by the time the plane lands in sf, cut play calling, yes cute play calling. i got flamed for talking about cute play calling last year. s**t poor o line pass protection and guess what,,, lots and lots of penalities. sure ck screwed up a few times and of course that will be the focus this week. i hope our wonderfull ego plus coach does not get pissy with reporters this week asking about alex and smith, he started the whole thing so now that it went south, lets see how he handles it. guys two good games do not cover up problems which have been problems all year long. pass protection and penalties. now some of you guys act you just woke up today and discovered our pass protection is horse s**t. i do not feel like turning this into a alex vs ck supporter double standard thing. the bottom line is it is horse s**t, we make to many mistakes on both sides of the ball to get deep into the playoffs. get rid of akers would be a good start. in regards to pass protection, well it was s**t all last year, they did nothing to fix it in the off season and I think everyone found out today it is horse s**t this year, not matter who the god damn quarterback is. cute play calls have to stop. we could lose to seattle and pats, blow a chance to win the division and try to be a wild card team. to tie the rams, then watch the jets kick thier ass in the dome and for us to f**k this game away is not what elite teams do.
Share 49ersWebzone