There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Originally posted by bearjew49er:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Cheap bear

???

Bad joke
Could this be the wake up call the team needed heading into the playoffs? We all know how the Niners respond after a devistating loss. GO NINERS!
I still believe that Kap gives this team the best chance to win. HOWEVER, if Roman is still going to call up the same damn conservative game plan and not open things up they should have just gone with Alex. Horrible play calling today.
Could this be the wake up call the team needed heading into the playoffs? We all know how the Niners respond after a devistating loss. GO NINERS!
No blame for Kaepernick?

Didn't see that one coming... /sarcasm
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I still believe that Kap gives this team the best chance to win. HOWEVER, if Roman is still going to call up the same damn conservative game plan and not open things up they should have just gone with Alex. Horrible play calling today.

Yep!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Bad joke

haha I get it now. that is funny.
Originally posted by NJNiner:

I thought the wake up call was the first Rams game..

Me too.

I think they woke up. Just s**t play calling and a young QB making mistakes.
Did anyone else see Joe Staley smile after Kap fumbled that TD away in the 4th quarter? What a POS
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
QB's job is to protect the ball and not give the opposing team 10 points. He does his job, we win. Works the same way
So if Delanie catches that pass would you agree that we win and Kaep did his job on that play???
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Did anyone else see Joe Staley smile after Kap fumbled that TD away in the 4th quarter? What a POS

Pic or you are lying.
[ Edited by GoldandGarnet on Dec 2, 2012 at 3:39 PM ]
Originally posted by niners94:

I think they woke up. Just s**t play calling and a young QB making mistakes.

And terrrible OL play. And key drops including an easy TD pass. And a stupid Ted Ginn who cant even knock the fumble out of bounds or just fall on the ball. And WR's who couldnt get open.

I dont think they woke up at all given this performance,