LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 211 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Rams wearing throwbacks (from 99 season) to commemorate 75th Anniversary of franchise. Lots of former players will be there... looking forward to being there and seeing a good game.
I like the rams older uni's better anyway. It will feel good to beat them down in their classics!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Got a feeling we win this one (cause the Rams suck at home, worse than Dallas when it comes to dome-crowd allegiance), but really worrisome of all our banged up players. -Rams are a dirty dozen, and laid some cheap-shots last time on our guys, I hope we walk out healthy.

Cheap shots? What cheap shots?

Rams suck at home? They are 3-2 at home this year.
Originally posted by FightinRammies:
Rams wearing throwbacks (from 99 season) to commemorate 75th Anniversary of franchise. Lots of former players will be there... looking forward to being there and seeing a good game.

Hopefully most of the former LOS ANGELES Rams players boycott it...a lot of them are stilled pissed that woman moved the team
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Got a feeling we win this one (cause the Rams suck at home, worse than Dallas when it comes to dome-crowd allegiance), but really worrisome of all our banged up players. -Rams are a dirty dozen, and laid some cheap-shots last time on our guys, I hope we walk out healthy.

I don't remember too many cheep shots which put the Rams higher on the offense list. However, anybody that has Finnegan on their team is going to instigate negative reactions from players. Hey, what can you say, a couple PF (30yrds) can help.
[ Edited by Geeked on Nov 30, 2012 at 8:50 AM ]
I'm really glad this is a road game because our Northern California weather is just downright ugly. I have a feeling that Candlemistake Park will be under a foot of water when these storms finally pass out. It's been raining for ten straight hours in Sacramento and it's just POURING buckets at the moment...
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Amendola is out due to vaginitis.

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'm really glad this is a road game because our Northern California weather is just downright ugly. I have a feeling that Candlemistake Park will be under a foot of water when these storms finally pass out. It's been raining for ten straight hours in Sacramento and it's just POURING buckets at the moment...

I'm just hoping the 49ers don't lose any players on the turf. Both Wilson and Hunter had heavily turf related injuries (cleats were caught/stuck).
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Time for some lamb chops.

Niners 4-1 on the Road > Lambs 3-2 at Home
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Amendola is out due to vaginitis.

He's out because not too many 5'10'' Ed McCaffrey impersonators make it through a season. Amendola is faster but he's still going over the middle and making high risk catches.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
There is a game? I thought it was just a throw-down over who was going to start at QB for the Niners?

I kid, I kid.

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Why? we usually destroy the Rams.

Really? In the last 4 games, you are 1-2-1 against the Rams. You won one in OT in which the Rams outplayed you at home, and should have lost the game you tied, again - being manhandled at home. You won one game by a lot (26-0), and another with Kellen Clemens starting (a 7 pt victory with the Rams putting 27 points on your awesome defense). How is that destroying?? It should be 2-2 over those last 4 and you know it. Hardly 'destroying' anyone. All this while the Rams have been the doormat of the league. I am not saying the Rams will win this game, but have some objectivity dude and do some research.
This is gonna be a blowout of epic proportions! No way does this team want anyone to think that we're playing at the same level as the rams. This is a statement for anyone thinking last game's tie reflected that
Share 49ersWebzone