There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 Rams WR Danny Amendola (foot) back in walking boot Weds. and did not practice. Also sitting out practice was RB Steven Jackson (foot). . .

Off topic from the game but thought everyone should see this.

Drew rosenhaus talking about 49ers salary cap managers:

They're one of the most aggressive teams that I visited. They've got a whole team dedicated to the salary cap. Paraag Marathe is a very dedicated guy. He's got Brian Hampton. They've got a third member who I haven't dealt with directly. But they outsmart a lot of people with the way that they manage the salary cap and the situation.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/11/27/agent-drew-rosenhaus-on-bowman-deal-the-49ers-outsmart-a-lot-of-people-with-the-way-they-manage-the-salary-cap/

Recipe for a Dynasty:
1. One of if not the most talented teams in the NFL - Check
2. One of the best cap guys in the NFL - Check
3. One of the best GMs in the NFL - Check
4. One of the best owners in the NFL - Check
5. One of the best Head Coaches in the NFL - Check
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM ]
Let's see if Colin can end the two game trend. Apparently he's got the double whammy. We haven't one three in a row all year. No 1st time niner starter has ever one three in a row. Rooting for you CK. Beat the Rams.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Jim Harbaugh says David Akers is playing hurt. Explains why they looked at kickers.

he will be replaced then

Now this is a move I find more questionable than the QB hoopla, Akers is the only real player on this roster with a chance of being cut before the end of the season. -He could easily be our "Kyle Williams" in the playoffs this year if we don't look out.
we will win the game
we will tie the game
Originally posted by lazy:
we will tie the game

the health of my tv does not support this post
this is a big game, must win and not get a damn tie again
Originally posted by Faraz80:
5-0-1 since our loss to the Giants.

I thought we are 4-0-1 since that L to the GMen???? Hawks, Cards, Lambs, Bears, Saints??? Is the BYE considered a WIN???
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
this is a big game, must win and not get a damn tie again

Originally posted by Beezy33:
Originally posted by Faraz80:
5-0-1 since our loss to the Giants.

I thought we are 4-0-1 since that L to the GMen???? Hawks, Cards, Lambs, Bears, Saints??? Is the BYE considered a WIN???

It's not a loss!
Got a feeling we win this one (cause the Rams suck at home, worse than Dallas when it comes to dome-crowd allegiance), but really worrisome of all our banged up players. -Rams are a dirty dozen, and laid some cheap-shots last time on our guys, I hope we walk out healthy.
we are going to blow out the rams
Rest in peace Amendola!
Originally posted by RonMexico:
we are going to blow out the rams

I'm glad I read that twice. I thought you left the "out" from the sentence and was saying something none PG.