There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
Originally posted by dugo:
Can understand not wanting to get anyone hurt but this is the NFL thats why they get paid big dollars run a running play or some safe play just don't look like quitters

Not quitting with four seconds to go. Brees just knows you can't score twice with four seconds to go in a game. Pretty obvious to me.

He was getting the crap beat out of him in that 2nd half and a couple of their WRs took some big hits that game. Smart move
Nice win. Time to get some revenge on the Rams.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
OMG @ the headline of NFL.com "Golden boy Colin Kaepernick led the 49ers to a big win over the Saints in his first start at quarterback. Check out all the Week 12 results."

Good thing it was his 2nd
Originally posted by kray28:
One thing that made me sick during this game.... All the the so called fans who were more interested in thumbing their nose at Alex than in cheering the team. Positively vomit inducing.

I agree and I think Kaep gives us more firepower but some of our fans really are morons, Smith really did nothing to lose his job in fact he has played very well this year it is just Kaepenick is more explosive and the coaches went with him. We still may need Smith somewhere down the road this year, Be happy we have to good QB's
Originally posted by pitseleh:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
OMG @ the headline of NFL.com "Golden boy Colin Kaepernick led the 49ers to a big win over the Saints in his first start at quarterback. Check out all the Week 12 results."

Good thing it was his 2nd

probably meant first road start
Cant wait to resign Goldson!!! Do hits like a MAC truck.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by kray28:
One thing that made me sick during this game.... All the the so called fans who were more interested in thumbing their nose at Alex than in cheering the team. Positively vomit inducing.

I agree and I think Kaep gives us more firepower but some of our fans really are morons, Smith really did nothing to lose his job in fact he has played very well this year it is just Kaepenick is more explosive and the coaches went with him. We still may need Smith somewhere down the road this year, Be happy we have to good QB's
This. We have a controversy over who is more awesome rather than who sucks less in most of these qb decisions.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Good game..can't say Kap played any better then Smith would have Kap does seem to hit players in stride though.. Our O looked out of sync early on but put on a 15-16 play drive that nailed NO to the wall...Still not sure about Kap I do think he possesses more of the "it" factor then Smith but I'm still concerned about the change at this point in the season..although I could be wrong.and hope I am..
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Cant wait to resign Goldson!!! Do hits like a MAC truck.

The Kap emergence helps out there. Release Alex and his 9 million and use it on goldson
Ill take that win!
Originally posted by dugo:
Good game..can't say Kap played any better then Smith would have Kap does seem to hit players in stride though.. Our O looked out of sync early on but put on a 15-16 play drive that nailed NO to the wall...Still not sure about Kap I do think he possesses more of the "it" factor then Smith but I'm still concerned about the change at this point in the season..although I could be wrong.and hope I am..

If you can't then you don't know football.
great job
What kind of f**king fans are some of you guys? Here I am trying to enjoy a 2 score victory over these b***h ass Saints at the Superdome and all I can hear about is Smith this, oh I feel so bad for him.

Shut the f**k up and root for the TEAM. Not Alex. THE TEAM. THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ers
Originally posted by niner4life21:
What kind of f**king fans are some of you guys? Here I am trying to enjoy a 2 score victory over these b***h ass Saints at the Superdome and all I can hear about is Smith this, oh I feel so bad for him.

Shut the f**k up and root for the TEAM. Not Alex. THE TEAM. THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ers

Same to you. Root for the team, not against the QB.
Great win for the 49ers today in so many ways! Go Niners!!