There are 183 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Unbiased final opinion based on my knowledge of both teams this season/how s**t usually goes down in dome games:

Smith starts; Saints 21-6

Brees torches the crap out of our defense (who once again slips on its face), Saints D does to Alex what didn't work on Kaep in the Bears game: stuff the box, shut the run/play-action windows down, and put the game into Alex Smith's hands. -Smith fails to keep it a shoot-out, throws picks under pressure, and it turns into Giants game 2.0.

Kaepernick starts; 49ers 24-21

Brees torches the crap out of our defense (who once again slips on its face), Saints D struggles to defend on those long slant & hook routes (as they did against GB & Denver), and while the Saints are forced into nickel coverage, Gore & Hunter break huge gains up the middle. -Kaep makes a few mistakes, but puts the offense on his shoulders, and gets us into field goal range for an Akers redemption kick.
[ Edited by GoldandGarnet on Nov 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM ]
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
This isn't going to be "epic" the way you want it to be....

It's going to be epic for Kaepernick, who is going to lock down his new job against the Saints sorry azz defense. It was sorry last year, and its sorry now. How can you expect to win with less then half a football team. If we play our game, our way, our style, you are going to end up writing the NFL suspecting we put a bounty on your azzez. We are going the pound that football so hard up your azzez that the Saints are going to need a Costco size box of tampons for their anal bleeding.

Remember, we hit for free

PS:
WE DAT

This guy does not represent all niner fans don't worry

aaaaaawwww........am I not a good enough sport for ya?

I hate the other 31 teams in the NFL.

If I EVER decided to go to another forum, to "chat it up" (why would I do that?) I would FULLY expect to recieve smack talk.

Maybe we can arrange to all have tea and crumpets on monday morning together too.
[ Edited by GoldandGarnet on Nov 24, 2012 at 6:27 AM ]
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
This isn't going to be "epic" the way you want it to be....

It's going to be epic for Kaepernick, who is going to lock down his new job against the Saints sorry azz defense. It was sorry last year, and its sorry now. How can you expect to win with less then half a football team. If we play our game, our way, our style, you are going to end up writing the NFL suspecting we put a bounty on your azzez. We are going the pound that football so hard up your azzez that the Saints are going to need a Costco size box of tampons for their anal bleeding.

Remember, we hit for free

PS:
WE DAT

This guy does not represent all niner fans don't worry

aaaaaawwww........am I not a good enough sport for ya?

I hate the other 32 teams in the NFL.

If I EVER decided to go to another forum, to "chat it up" (why would I do that?) I would FULLY expect to recieve smack talk.

Maybe we can arrange to all have tea and crumpets on monday morning together too.

There are only 32 teams in the NFL.
Must see TV on Sunday afternoon! High drama............bounty gate backlash.........hot hands............Kaep vs. Vilma and Spagnola............Niners D vs Drew Brees...........a healthy Gore against the worst ranked run defense. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
if either QB loses this will get worse, going to be a lot of "told you so's" next week.
Sterling Sharp and Donovan Mcf*g picked the Saints on NFC Playbook while Baldinger picked the Niners.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Nov 23, 2012 at 5:23 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
NO is a tough place to play in. Wouldn't be surprised to see us get blown out, regardless of QB.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Sterling Sharp and Donovan Mcf*g picked the Saints on NFC Playbook while Baldinger picked the Niners.

What I found funny is they based their entire reasoning on how the saint's offense is so "balanced" now it can't be stoped. You know since their defense still sucks but that won't play any determination in the outcome of this game.
Originally posted by dwett:

What I found funny is they based their entire reasoning on how the saint's offense is so "balanced" now it can't be stoped. You know since their defense still sucks but that won't play any determination in the outcome of this game.

Lol they didn't even mention their defense (or ours) once iirc.

That's good b/c Sharp & Mcnabb are idiots
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Unbiased final opinion based on my knowledge of both teams this season/how s**t usually goes down in dome games:

Brees torches the crap out of our defense (who once again slips on its face), Saints D does to Alex what didn't work on Kaep in the Bears game: stuff the box, shut the run/play-action windows down, and put the game into Alex Smith's hands. -Smith fails to keep it a shoot-out, throws picks under pressure, and it turns into Giants game 2.0.

Brees torches the crap out of our defense (who once again slips on its face), Saints D struggles to defend on those long slant & hook routes (as they did against GB & Denver), and while the Saints are forced into nickel coverage, Gore & Hunter break huge gains up the middle. -Kaep makes a few mistakes, but puts the offense on his shoulders, and gets us into field goal range for an Akers redemption kick.

So you basically super imposed what Smith did to the Saints last year onto the Kaep scenario -- unbiased of course

Then you pulled one of the worse game with Singletarian game plan from 2010 for the Smith scenario -- still unbiased of course

Luckily we all can actually watch the actual game this Sunday.

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 23, 2012 at 6:21 PM ]
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dwett:

Lol they didn't even mention their defense (or ours) once iirc.
Only Brian did and he picked the niners. Since we are able to shut down the saint's running game with our front 7. This will cause them to become a one dimentional offence which is why they started 0-4. Most are talking about the QBs in this game but really feel the team that can run the ball the best will be the victor. Advatavge 49ers!!!!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

So you basically super imposed what Smith did to the Saints last year onto the Kaep scenario -- unbiased of course

Then you pulled one of the worse game with Singletarian game plan from 2010 for the Smith scenario -- still unbiased of course

Luckily we all can actually watch the actual game this Sunday.

It's settled then... Start Kaepernick if we want to win.

As simple as it sounds, I'll roll with it.
Originally posted by strickac:
It's settled then... Start Kaepernick if we want to win.

As simple as it sounds, I'll roll with it.

I'm good with Kaep too
Share 49ersWebzone