LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I love Alex Smith with all my corazon but you gotta roll with Kaepernick now. He is more talented as a passer than Alex. It sucks for Alex cuz of everything he has gone through here. Kaep is gonna make some mistakes but with our defense those mistakes may not cost us games.

I feel bad for AS but what can we do? ....watching him on the sidelines with his helmet on Man it sucks watching it

But it was going to happen eventually

He had his helmet on so he could listen to the play calls. Then he was talking things over with Kaep on the sidelines. Being a team player. He may not be happy about it but he is going to do his part.
Originally posted by 49erKingpin:
Hey guys, this is Oakland-Niner. It looks like the Pro-Smith mods and the Pro-Smith groupies are butt hurt, so I got a 25 percent warning and will now be banned (definitly after this post). Its a shame that a few scrubs control the thought on this site and cry every time they get their feeling hurt over Smith. What a sorry bunch. You guys are a bunch of hypocritrical clowns. Clearly your not Niner fans, your Smith fans. I'll take one for the team. Peace.

As of this reply to your post, not banned yet. I don't think this even warrants a banning, JMO.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Hey guys, this is Oakland-Niner. It looks like the Pro-Smith mods and the Pro-Smith groupies are butt hurt, so I got a 25 percent warning and will now be banned (definitly after this post). Its a shame that a few scrubs control the thought on this site and cry every time they get their feeling hurt over Smith. What a sorry bunch. You guys are a bunch of hypocritrical clowns. Clearly your not Niner fans, your Smith fans. I'll take one for the team. Peace.

As of this reply to your post, not banned yet. I don't think this even warrants a banning, JMO.

I think they were expecting a blow up and are exercising serious restraint due to the circumstances
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
Kaepernick - 16/25 240 yards, would've been more if not for the dropped passes and stupid penalties. The refs calling Crabtree down when he was still up, Vernon's dropped 20 yard pass, holding on Crabtree's 30 yard catch and run. I mean come on!

Sounds very familiar. Kaep played well but do you guys not see your own hypocrisy?

I was thinking the same thing

You mean the check downs...uh no
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

I think they were expecting a blow up and are exercising serious restraint due to the circumstances

I'm a Kap fan, FWIW.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Hey guys, this is Oakland-Niner. It looks like the Pro-Smith mods and the Pro-Smith groupies are but hurt, so I got a 25 percent warning and will now be banned (definitly after this post). Its a shame that a few scrubs control the thought on this site and cry every time they get their feeling hurt over Smith. What a sorry bunch.

U serious?!? Wow...
Very

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Hey guys, this is Oakland-Niner. It looks like the Pro-Smith mods and the Pro-Smith groupies are but hurt, so I got a 25 percent warning and will now be banned (definitly after this post). Its a shame that a few scrubs control the thought on this site and cry every time they get their feeling hurt over Smith. What a sorry bunch.

HE MAD!

No. You're mad. Report me...

YES THAT IS AWESOME!!!
Quote:
Kaepernick - 16/25 240 yards, would've been more if not for the dropped passes and stupid penalties. The refs calling Crabtree down when he was still up, Vernon's dropped 20 yard pass, holding on Crabtree's 30 yard catch and run. I mean come on!

Sounds very familiar. Kaep played well but do you guys not see your own hypocrisy?

Same results. Given time, Kaep is the future, just pointing out that the excuses people once gave for Alex putting up average stats are now the same ones being used to praise Kaep's.
<blockquote class="quote"><div>Quote:</div>Originally posted by SneakySniper:

Not what I meant and I don't think that's what goldenjoe meant either
We haven't loss since October 14th
i don't kno

i don't know guys but i really like to keep colin as starter because he made on 3th down conversations in last drive with niners scored a FG. I'm really impressed by kaepernick how handle pressure against superdome's fan whom are a pain in butt for opposing teams. i feel sorry by alex but future has come now.

<blockquote class="quote">
Quote:

Same results. Given time, Kaep is the future, just pointing out that the excuses people once gave for Alex putting up average stats are now the same ones being used to praise Kaep's.
Big difference. Kap still posted a 90+ qb rating. The previous games with smith were typically excuses as to smiths poor stat line or why we lost
Originally posted by NIMV4683:
i don't kno

Quote:

i don't know guys but i really like to keep colin as starter because he made on 3th down conversations in last drive with niners scored a FG. I'm really impressed by kaepernick how handle pressure against superdome's fan whom are a pain in butt for opposing teams. i feel sorry by alex but future has come now.

Durin the game they said that was the fourth longest drive for the year (min wise) ...drive started at the 6th
Tired of talking about the qb.

How 'bout that defense. Rarely a missed tackle after the catch. Exceptional play. Without that TD after the Ginn muffed return -- they held Brees and that offense to 14 pts. Right around our defense' pts per game.

Did a really good job on Graham and Sproles. And the smacking hits put 3-5 of the Saints play on the ground or to the locker room.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 25, 2012 at 7:44 PM ]
Originally posted by NIMV4683:
i don't kno

Quote:

Durin the game they said that was the fourth longest drive for the year (min wise) ...drive started at the 6th

as far i can recall, kaep has handled effectively the 3th down conversations very well and even if past weeks the saints D was torched by opposition, they played a tough football plus the hostile crowd was also a factor that kaep dealt it and overcame with the W.
[ Edited by NIMV4683 on Nov 25, 2012 at 7:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

U serious?!? Wow...
Very

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

HE MAD!

No. You're mad. Report me...

95% + 55% = potato?
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Nov 25, 2012 at 7:44 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone