LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

"We're gonna go with the hotter hand"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Keep the handcuffs off Vernon!!!
Did you say were going to go with the Smaller hand???

Originally posted by D_Niner:

Kaepernicks hands are smaller than Alex Smith hands
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Kaepernicks hands are smaller than Alex Smith hands

Damn, so Alex loses out again...
Originally posted by tony2cool4u2k1:
Hypothetically, let say AS stunk it up againts the Saints and go 13 for 27 w/ 1 TD and 2INTS and we lose by 20 pts, is it time to pull the trigger and start CK7 against the RAMS? I'm pretty sure all the fanboys will claim concussion residual effects as an excuse but we're in a SB or bust mode, no time for fooling around. Otoh, if smith play great, it is his job to lose rest of year

LOL "No time for fooling around". Says the guy who wants to replace the #3 rated QB in the NFL.
Originally posted by tony2cool4u2k1:
we already know what alex smith can do. He's a game manager who just happened to ride a hot defense and running game to the 'ship last season. yes, he did lead a comeback victory against the Saints in the playoffs but he was HORRIBLE in the game vs the Giants. This year he has regressed and wasn't looking very good against the Rams He took too many sacks and got flustered way too easily. Time for Kaepernick to take over. At least reward the guy for having a good game. Did you all see the enthusiasm that our offensive players had for him when they caught those passes? AS can't make those and i'm not a hater. Just being realistic that's all.

Eli had a crappy game that game too. I guess he rode his Defense as well ehh?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Anyone else notice Smith was the only one on the sideline not smiling? He knows its starting all over again.

I saw that, plus he was giving Kaep some advice, and Kaep not even paying attention
Originally posted by fly15:
Anyone else notice Smith was the only one on the sideline not smiling? He knows its starting all over again.

I saw that, plus he was giving Kaep some advice, and Kaep not even paying attention

Are you serious? The hate never stops. Smith was smiling and Kaep and him were talking. Don't make crap up.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by fly15:

Are you serious? The hate never stops. Smith was smiling and Kaep and him were talking. Don't make crap up.

It's true though, I paid close attention to Smith's reaction, he had this serious face on, almost the same face during the "We want Carr" game. Like, almost pissed.
Share 49ersWebzone