There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We get no ... RESPECT!

Originally posted by 49ercrusher:
Originally posted by Niners99:
The Vikings are a good team this year, and the Rams arent a bottom feeder anymore.

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by dhp318:
We got wiped by the Giants, and tied with the Rams... at home. We got rolled by the Vikings on the road. Our best wins came against the sorry-ass Jets and Bills. We're a very good team, but we don't deserve to be feared by other good teams.

The Vikings are a good team this year, and the Rams arent a bottom feeder anymore.

but we were suppose to beat em easily..aren't we a elite team...

Theres no shame in losing to/tying another tough team. The Vikings have beaten plenty of team this year, and the Rams arent the same old 3 win team they usually are. We shouldve beaten them both, but not doing so isnt embarrassing. You just have to give them credit for outplaying a great team, and use it as a learning experience.
SOSAR
win a superbowl=respect
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
I hate to sound like Rodney Dangerfield but... I got into a heated work-place argument with a Bears fan today!! Constantly going at it with NY Giants fans!!! Dawned on me that the constant theme is that we are not respected or taken seriously... The usual stuff... Your QB stinks... Crabtree over rated... Davis has disappeared! Got to thinking ... Are "they" right or are we "faithful" right??? Not easy being the lone guy in the room flying the flag.

So what do they think now? What do you think now?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We just had a tie at home against the Rams. Why would people respect that?

We get respect because we had enough depth to come back with a backup qb to get a tie!
Originally posted by 2000sooners:
We get respect because we had enough depth to come back with a backup qb to get a tie!

Against a team that Mark Sanchez tore up one week later.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
this does not concern me.. every time people talk about us,, our team gets soft and lays an egg. what the outside world and media thinks is not my concern
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We just had a tie at home against the Rams. Why would people respect that?

ck did a good job there but other than that we do not deserve any credit or respect for a lousy tie vs a average team at home. please stop making me think of that dark day and the aftermath
This again?
RESPECT is overrated...if you get it, it will last until your next game kicks off and you'll be expected to live up to it yet again.

The better way is to just not give a damn, and play your hardest anyway.
[ Edited by kray28 on Nov 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM ]
You get respect by winning over and over and over again. Like when Steve, Joe, Ronnie, Jerry, Roger and Charles played.
Win the SuperBowl and get those props. Nobody cares till you win something.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:

Against a team that Mark Sanchez tore up one week later.

NYJ 26 @ NE 29 Close Game

IND 23 @ 20 MINN

IND 9 @ NYJ 35

SF 34 @ NYJ 0 LOVE!!!!!

SF 13 @ 24 MINN SAD!!!!!!

Any Given Sunday Brother