There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tie Game - how do you feel?

if alex is out next monday were are getting raped.. End of story
I feel like Akers is dead to me and I'm not confident at all that he can get it done through the rest of the year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,311
Akers lost us the game.
It was a hard fought game but also a weird game at the same time. We SHOULD have lost that game but salvaged a tie. I will take it. Forget a first round bye in the playoffs. If we are going to play like this after a week off then just worry about the division.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,311
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by mayo49:
This might have cost us the #2 seed in the NFC playoff seedings.

not if we win out


Yeah, not if we win out.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Akers lost us the game.

Akers preserved the tie.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,626
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by mayo49:
This might have cost us the #2 seed in the NFC playoff seedings.

not if we win out


Yeah, not if we win out.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Akers lost us the game.

But we didn't lose.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,311
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Akers lost us the game.

But we didn't lose.


I should say he cost us the game.
Originally posted by BloodWolf209:
It was a hard fought game but also a weird game at the same time. We SHOULD have lost that game but salvaged a tie. I will take it. Forget a first round bye in the playoffs. If we are going to play like this after a week off then just worry about the division.


Well this was a VERY funky bye week. With the Thursday night game followed by a Monday night game(practically a bye week) then a bye week after.

I and many on here expected them to come out with some rust.
The way I view ties is:

If you should've lost then I consider it a small victory.

If you should've won then I consider it a loss.

We should've lost that game so while I'm not exactly happy I'm not depressed with at least coming out with a tie.

A tie gives you a better chance at the #2 seed then the loss does.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Akers lost us the game.

But we didn't lose.


I should say he cost us the game.

You all are right. But basically he lost us the game.
I feel dirty.
Originally posted by Jikkle49:
The way I view ties is:

If you should've lost then I consider it a small victory.

If you should've won then I consider it a loss.

We should've lost that game so while I'm not exactly happy I'm not depressed with at least coming out with a tie.

A tie gives you a better chance at the #2 seed then the loss does.


Actually, its the Rams. Sure, maybe vs GB or ATL, it might have held some sort of satisfaction. But to TIE with the RAMS, and AT HOME ?

Im not depressed, but not feeling really warn about it either.