Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Allx9er:
This game is gonna hurt playoff positioning

fixed
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I hope Alex Smith is cleared to play next monday night

Well Kaep plays okay today, but aganist the #1 scoring defense next week with Chicago? We need Alex in there.
The D is not what they once were....that's for sure and there's nothing we can do about them.

But, Akers is the last place Kicker in the League...cut him tomorrow...there are always kickers out there.
Defense was bad, special teams was horrid, our starting Qb went down, our kicker missed, we came back from a 14 point deficit. Yea I will take the tie lol could have/ should have been much worse
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
f**king akers.

Him, Goodwin, and rogers will prob. be cut at the end of this.year.to we can sign bowman and goldson. Hell, you can add McDonald to that list, too.

What happpened to 52? He's missing tackles or getting out muscled out there. It looks like he's lost a step along with Justin smith.

Bowman had a pretty awful game himself. He looked scared of Jackson in the first qtr.
I'll take it. The 9ers were down 17-7 midway in the fourth quarter. Our boys were sloppy and the Rams appeared to have more passion in the game. The 9ers were lucky and had just enough to salvage a tie. I'll take it.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
We have 2 tough games coming up where I don't trust Kaep at this point.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Like s**t... How do you feel?

Same, feels more like a loss. I'm dejected
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
This might have cost us the #2 seed in the NFC playoff seedings.
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for LanceQ.
Well history shows that we don't fair very well after the buy week. Its usually been with an official lost, so this time its a tie. The whole team looked a bit sleepy especially in the first half. Big Jackson and Amendola pretty much did what they wanted to us. Man..I still can't believe "Ack" missed the FG. He hasn't been himself the last few weeks. I look for us to be a bit more focused next week, and to answer the topic question; I feel that this is a loss. If the Rams had a few more seconds we would have lost.
[ Edited by LanceQ on Nov 11, 2012 at 5:34 PM ]

It's a loss for the D.
I feel nothing other than I want Alex back, and the little amount of faith I had in Akers for this year is gone.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
This game is gonna hurt playoff positioning

fixed

How so? The niners still control their own destiny. If they win next week they become the 2 seed.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
This might have cost us the #2 seed in the NFC playoff seedings.

not if we win out
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think Kap can do somethings if Alex can't play next week.

Not against the Bears on a national stage. If Smith cant go next week, were going to have to rely on Cutlers turnover proneness.
Share 49ersWebzone