LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well i gotta say i'm not too nervous about this game. We are both playing with Backup QB's, and to be honest, i really wanted to see what the starting Qb's would of done. To me regardless how either QB does. I wanna see both teams when they are at full strength to truly measure. I cant put too much heat on Kaep, because lets be honest, he and Smith bring two dif things to the table.

I just wanna actually see how we perform as a unit on offense for a whole game without our starter. And being that I feel both defenses got a break, because neither has to face the other teams starter. I bet this game is gonna be blitz heavy, and i will say I hope Kaep passes more tonight, because I can see him taking a few rough hits when he does scramble, and we cant have he and Alex out.

Overall go niners, but the winner of this game. I'm gonna take it for what it is, the winning team with the backup QB. And none of the nonsense trouble in paradise crap. Cuz i can tell u the headlines, Kaep loses, (He's still a little wet behind the ears, needs more time, etc.) If he wins, uh oh, (Smith needs to sit, the whole game changed when he was in, the players seemed to play harder, lol,) So it's kind of damned if u do, damned if u dont.

Go niners, and cant wait for the game.
Let's go KAP! You get 100% support from me!

I'm a little nervous, but I have faith in the kid. God bless Kap! Do this baby! Do this!
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Well i gotta say i'm not too nervous about this game. We are both playing with Backup QB's, and to be honest, i really wanted to see what the starting Qb's would of done. To me regardless how either QB does. I wanna see both teams when they are at full strength to truly measure. I cant put too much heat on Kaep, because lets be honest, he and Smith bring two dif things to the table.

I just wanna actually see how we perform as a unit on offense for a whole game without our starter. And being that I feel both defenses got a break, because neither has to face the other teams starter. I bet this game is gonna be blitz heavy, and i will say I hope Kaep passes more tonight, because I can see him taking a few rough hits when he does scramble, and we cant have he and Alex out.

Overall go niners, but the winner of this game. I'm gonna take it for what it is, the winning team with the backup QB. And none of the nonsense trouble in paradise crap. Cuz i can tell u the headlines, Kaep loses, (He's still a little wet behind the ears, needs more time, etc.) If he wins, uh oh, (Smith needs to sit, the whole game changed when he was in, the players seemed to play harder, lol,) So it's kind of damned if u do, damned if u dont.

Go niners, and cant wait for the game.

We'll see that in the NFCC, Best BELIEVE That!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL #MNF ALL ACCESS - National Anthem rehearsal at @49ers Candlestick Park - pic.twitter.com/EQkgVbl5
Originally posted by susweel:
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL #MNF ALL ACCESS - National Anthem rehearsal at @49ers Candlestick Park - pic.twitter.com/EQkgVbl5

I hear the Webzone now if Kapp pulls out a win.....CUT SMITH start KAPP thread
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:

The only way I can see anything like that is if he comes out and has a 350yd 3TDs 0 turnover game. I think it will be a FG fest, 12-6. Just looking for a win.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:

The only way I can see anything like that is if he comes out and has a 350yd 3TDs 0 turnover game. I think it will be a FG fest, 12-6. Just looking for a win.

still Alex's team...... that's how its going to be this year. If we are still winning games with Alex, with whatever type of stats he puts up, he is going to be the starter.

if we go on a 3 game losing streak or something and he is part of the problem, then yes the coaching staff might make a move.....but for now All Alex when he gets healthy.

edit- doesn't mean I agree with it, especially come playoff time if we are barely winning games and Alex is playing like last year and not converting 3rd downs.

but that's just how its going to be this year, no matter what Kaep does tonight.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 19, 2012 at 2:48 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Marsh:

crack baby head
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN The winner of tonight's 49ers-Bears game will hold the No. 2 spot in the NFC playoff seedings entering final 6 games.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN The winner of tonight's 49ers-Bears game will hold the No. 2 spot in the NFC playoff seedings entering final 6 games.

BREAKING NEWS!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 19, 2012 at 2:52 PM ]
  • Jiks

Huge game. Especially with NE, NO, and Seattle all left on the road. We win we are in great position to play for home field, we lose we are fighting for a playoff spot.

damn all this pressure for the no.2s, its going to be one hell of a MNF. At least I dont have to listen to Gruden gush over QBs.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
for the sake of pure madness and chaos on the zone, I hope CK does well and leads us to a decisive victory.
Share 49ersWebzone