LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN The winner of tonight's 49ers-Bears game will hold the No. 2 spot in the NFC playoff seedings entering final 6 games.

damn all this pressure for the no.2s, its going to be one hell of a MNF. At least I dont have to listen to Gruden gush over QBs.

its still going to happen man...

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by RonMexico:
we see a real offense tonight

You rewatching the Pats tonight I assume?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frozen49er:
You rewatching the Pats tonight I assume?

They don't run the ball so they wouldn't be a "real" offense
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN The winner of tonight's 49ers-Bears game will hold the No. 2 spot in the NFC playoff seedings entering final 6 games.

Been saying this all week to the debbie-downer cults around here; win this and we're in control of our own destiny.
I'm getting the jitters, I'm pacing, I'm talking to my self, can this kid get us a huge win? I really want to win tonight!!! GO NINERS!!!!!!!! STEP UP KID IT'S YOUR SHOW TONIGHT!! MAKE IT COUNT I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT!! MAKE IT SPECIAL
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I'm getting the jitters, I'm pacing, I'm talking to my self, can this kid get us a huge win? I really want to win tonight!!! GO NINERS!!!!!!!! STEP UP KID IT'S YOUR SHOW TONIGHT!! MAKE IT COUNT I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT!! MAKE IT SPECIAL

Don't worry, be happy.
Manage the game, throw some little darts, screens, lots of Hunter and some Gore = win.

I think Kaep is better than Campbell.
Originally posted by Jcool:

BREAKING NEWS!

LMAO!!!!
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Manage the game, throw some little darts, screens, lots of Hunter and some Gore = win.

I think Kaep is better than Campbell.

Me too, only problem is Kaep's inexperience, Bears defensive backfield doesn't f**k around, they're sharks, they hide their safety coverages (which has been Kaep's biggest weakness since being drafted).

• MarkD
  • Veteran
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN All 3 #49ers QBs got reps in practice this week. A first. Reps skewed toward Kaepernick at end of week

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN The word from the field is that Alex Smith got a lot of reps in practice early in the week, while Colin Kaepernick got more later in week.
Originally posted by MarkD:

wtf is that?! ^^
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by MarkD:

wtf is that?! ^^
Mindy Bach
Well why everyone seems to be wondering how Keapernick is gong to pull this game off lets not forget that the Bears offensive line is very weak. I can see a lot of pressure on JC and some picks coming the 49ers way. It may very well be the 49ers defense that scores the most points tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone