There are 206 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by KegBert:
The Bears are not overrated. They have a great D, super solid special teams and a serviceable O.

Oh and Tim Jennings is legit.He may only be 5'8 but he plays big and makes big plays, dudes a beast.

If we come out and play the way we are capable of we will have no problem winning.

If we come out flat like we did against the Vikes and Stl. then this game can get really ugly.

Who is saying the Bears are overrated?

Lol. If anyone thinks the bears are overrated - they obviously are homers and not paying attention to whats going on in the NFL.

Even with Campbell they aren't overrated. Campbell can win games.

I have watched every Bears game this season. They are benefiting for poor opponents. They didn't look nearly as dominant against those teams as it shows in the box scores (ie Carolina)

Their offense can't score, simply put. Without Cutler they are ways away.
[ Edited by socalfan21 on Nov 17, 2012 at 3:36 AM ]
To hell with the bears, if we lose to them with Jason Campbell at qb I'm sounding the panic alarm. Our defense should get on track with this game. Alex just can't commit stupid mistakes with their opportunistic defense
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
To hell with the bears, if we lose to them with Jason Campbell at qb I'm sounding the panic alarm. Our defense should get on track with this game. Alex just can't commit stupid mistakes with their opportunistic defense

still a great team

remember packers - bears game

green bay defense got 4 or 5 int (dont even remember if they got a fumbke here or there)

and they barely won by scoring somewhere ow 20 or high teens (again i forgot how much they scored exactly)

on top of that there FG holder had to throw their game winning TD basically

they are a tough team no matter who their qb is
Go 49ers! Can't wait for gameday!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by susweel:
Sean Jensen ‏@seankjensen #Bears QB Jay Cutler was not in uniform for practice today during the portion open to reporters.
Vagina mode engaged

this
The Bears have good weapons this year with Marshall and the new Jeffery. They can move the ball.
we need to come out and establish the run game early
NFL Network's NFC Playbook crew all picked us to win
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

They're smart.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 17, 2012 at 12:35 PM ]
Dont really expect this to be a playoff type atmosphere now that Cutler is out. HOWEVER, this will be a good test for our offense against a great defense. Would like to see if our coaches/players can execute a decent gameplan against Chicago's defense.

I'll be honest. I would not be happy with a 10-3 type victory. Id like to see that our offense has PROGRESSED in year 2 of the WC system. Anything less than 20 is unacceptable, IMO.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

They're smart.

Sterling Sharpe picked Detroit over us bc he "liked their kicker."

Not smart.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Chilo playing?
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Chilo playing?

Oh you bet!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Chilo playing?

Oh you bet!

2 False Starts + 1 Holding Penalty
remember when we knocked campbell out in preseason a few years back(travis laboy then). Would like to see it happen again. i mean....nothing serious or anything.. just cause. sorry i changed the subject
Share 49ersWebzone