There are 162 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Brandon Jacobs made the Cris Carter Where You At! segment -- funny
Originally posted by mug0mug:
I know it's not brand new, but I just watched Sportsfan again after some months, and I'll be damned if it isn't my favorite sports piece put together that I've seen on the 'net. (If you haven't seen it, it's a touching piece about last year's successful turnaround a guy put together for an editing class)

http://vimeo.com/44971571

I haven't watched the youtube version through, so I'm not sure what 6 minutes it's missing (I'd watch the og vimeo link above), but it's the version I can embed here.

The video doesn't cover Alex Smith enough
I wish Cutler was playing the Bears offense is god awful
Without him. Plus I want to beat them at full strength. And I wanted to see how the D will respond to last week this week against a very good QB
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I wish Cutler was playing the Bears offense is god awful
Without him. Plus I want to beat them at full strength. And I wanted to see how the D will respond to last week this week against a very good QB

obviously you're not a golfer
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The video doesn't cover Alex Smith enough

this
Our offense needs to start fast...not like last week. Lets attack early and often.
Given how tough this opponent is, lucky to have Alex Smith start after the concussion. CK is not ready, and it's not his fault...he just doesn't have the experience as yet.
Health is more imp than anything, so if the doctors clear him and Smith is ok to play, consider it a blessing for the 49ers. This Monday's game, more chances of success with Alex at center.
One of the irony's is Smith plays his best when he's under the gun so he's likely to have a great game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
chilolololololol Rachel.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Our offense needs to start fast...not like last week. Lets attack early and often.

Agree attack deep early and make some plays on Monday night!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Agree attack deep early and make some plays on Monday night!

They won't expect the deep ball...since we don't throw deep
This is a must win game cause the Saints are clicking right now and getting into rhythm.
So many bears fans in SF
Justin Smith vs. Chilo

Share 49ersWebzone