LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 317 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
NFL Network's NFC Playbook crew all picked us to win

not much of a shock considering Vagina isn't playing
Alex is officially questionable
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by susweel:
Sean Jensen ‏@seankjensen #Bears QB Jay Cutler was not in uniform for practice today during the portion open to reporters.
Vagina mode engaged

this

lol cutler being cutler
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by cashmahne:
Alex is officially questionable

Makes them prep for both QB's right?

Sure, makes sense to limit your opponent's knowledge and fits with JH's MO. But it's still frustrating because I want to KNOW
it'll be funny if Kaep starts, cause I thought Alex still got majority of the reps???
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Sure, makes sense to limit your opponent's knowledge and fits with JH's MO. But it's still frustrating because I want to KNOW

well alex did practice with the first team both days, right? i think that tells you right there
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
dudes, alex is playing. No doubt.
He's questionable bc he still needs clearance from team doctors. Alex could be having the best practices in the world, but if teams docs dont clear him to play, he has to sit out.....
Hope the team doesn't overlook this game cuz Cutler isn't playing. After last week, the entire team needs to send a message.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
dudes, alex is playing. No doubt.

This. He has to pass one more test before the game and he gets to play.

For the fourth consecutive day, Smith practiced in a non-contact black jersey and took part in most of the drills involving the first-team offense. The NFL's third-ranked quarterback with a passer rating of 104.1, Smith has received positive reviews throughout the week.

"He's looked good, really sharp," Roman said. "He's gotten plenty of practice time. There's a lot of different scenarios this week and it's fluid. We talk through them, and it will change according to how the big picture changes, and obviously the quarterback position is a huge piece of that.

I wouldn't give a sh*t, but he just happened to be the Niners qb. And left for bust just a couple of years ago. Nice comeback story
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 17, 2012 at 7:06 PM ]
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Hope the team doesn't overlook this game cuz Cutler isn't playing. After last week, the entire team needs to send a message.

i doubt that this team will over look the bears. Now being outmatched, well that's another story....
McCown TIME!!! This isn't Jim's team, and gire will make not playoffs.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 18, 2012 at 4:40 AM ]
I know it's not brand new, but I just watched Sportsfan again after some months, and I'll be damned if it isn't my favorite sports piece put together that I've seen on the 'net. (If you haven't seen it, it's a touching piece about last year's successful turnaround a guy put together for an editing class)

http://vimeo.com/44971571

I haven't watched the youtube version through, so I'm not sure what 6 minutes it's missing (I'd watch the og vimeo link above), but it's the version I can embed here.

Share 49ersWebzone