There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Originally posted by Jakemall:
If I am a RB and I go left and Willis is going to hit me and I go right and Bowman is going to hit me...I'm drifting right every time...just saying.

Go ahead. Drift right. Doesn't matter. By the time 53 hits you, 52 is puting a lick on you from the left side. They were both in on almost every play. Willis play coverage and there's a reason for it. Playing in coverage is much harder for linebacker than playing the run. All this Bowman is outplaying Willis talk is ridiculous. Yes they are both inside backers but they have different responsibilities and are both balling out of their minds.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
On ESPN's ticker it says that Harbaugh says that "Colin has the hot hand"

HAHA talk about the media stirring things up

yes , that is not good reporting. i like the heated discussion they had on mnf football about that, i really think dilfer and young are the two best people they have on that set and company

It's changed now, but Mike Sando (ESPN's NFC West blogger) had the same misquote written in his blog too. He's changed it since, but that just goes to show you where ESPN is at

There's definitely an EAST COAST bias @ ESPN, but they do have a soft spot for feel good stories. The 49ers are a storied franchise that dominated the game during the time that ESPN really took off with its network. Individual guys like Tom Jackson might have some inside hate for the team, but generally speaking most analysts always refer to the 49ers as one of the best franchises in sports.

I think they ARE rooting for Kaep, bc if you're not a Niners fan, you can easily acknowledge that for the most part, Alex has held the team back (since he was drafted) more than he has carried it. Everyone knows that this team is one of the best in the league; our weakest link is our QB, and for a franchise that boasted some of the best QBs in NFL history, I can understand why a lot of guys would unadmittedly be rooting for Kaep.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
If I am a RB and I go left and Willis is going to hit me and I go right and Bowman is going to hit me...I'm drifting right every time...just saying.

Go ahead. Drift right. Doesn't matter. By the time 53 hits you, 52 is puting a lick on you from the left side. They were both in on almost every play. Willis play coverage and there's a reason for it. Playing in coverage is much harder for linebacker than playing the run. All this Bowman is outplaying Willis talk is ridiculous. Yes they are both inside backers but they have different responsibilities and are both balling out of their minds.

and if by some miracle you make it past that level, here comes Goldson or Whitner to lay the lumber.

Bears quotes: Campbell, Garza, Marshall, Urlacher and more-http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-chicago-bears-quotes-20121120,0,619750.story?page=1
God I need someone to make a gif of Aldon's dance he made after he gets his second sack and first ff in the second quarter. Dude is dancing all goofy all up in Forte's face lol.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
God I need someone to make a gif of Aldon's dance he made after he gets his second sack and first ff in the second quarter. Dude is dancing all goofy all up in Forte's face lol.

LOL That one and the one after his sack where he was eatin up dat Campbell's soup
also I love our team. Seeing guys talk, hype each other up, smile, seeing them helping each other out in piles, seeing Whitner come flying in after the play to shove Hester off of T Brown after his pick lol.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

LOL That one and the one after his sack where he was eatin up dat Campbell's soup

lol I'm watching it now and I swear I was laughing my ass off haha
Is there an online link where I can watch the game again?
Originally posted by PTulini:
Is there an online link where I can watch the game again?

I've been looking as well
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arch49er/303278646350041?ref=ts&fref=ts