There are 141 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
How could t not be CK after today's game, unless you're looking at practice? CK,unless I am mistaken, does not do well in practice,

Because it's only one game, and it's still his first year starting. He's going to take his lumps because teams will quickly identify weakness/tendencies in his game and exploit them. Will Colin adjust? Sure, but he'll have his struggles too.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Because it's only one game, and it's still his first year starting. He's going to take his lumps because teams will quickly identify weakness/tendencies in his game and exploit them. Will Colin adjust? Sure, but he'll have his struggles too.

Jimbo saying the hot hand will start? Anyway, I'm confused as usual.
and so the QB controversy begins.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Shawn Ryan ‏@ShawnRyanTV

One of these years the Bears will make O-Line a priority. Maybe not this decade but eventually.
CK just puts a nice arc on the ball, the way a pass is supposed to be thrown. Just sayin!
Originally posted by Jcool:
Shawn Ryan ‏@ShawnRyanTV

One of these years the Bears will make O-Line a priority. Maybe not this decade but eventually.

If I am them I am drafting a lot of o-lineman and a TE. Garza is 33, both guard spots need upgrading and LT...

Teams like Chicago, Dallas, Philly just don't put enough emphasis on the OL or they would be a lot better which is scary because they all can be pretty good times.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 19, 2012 at 10:06 PM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
and so the QB controversy begins.

Begins?????

lol at me thinking this would be another overtime game. lol
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I'll point this out again because it such a nice fu-king thought: We have 2 baller QBs that won on MNF.
Beautiful win! Offense, defense and special teams played a complete game.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Colin Kaepernick ‏@Kaepernick7

Shout out to all my teammates for playing a great game tonight and holding it down! Special shout out th to the O line..... Yall balled!!!!
On ESPN's ticker it says that Harbaugh says that "Colin has the hot hand"

HAHA talk about the media stirring things up
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FourNine49:

um he did say that.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by FourNine49:

um he did say that.

He said, "We'll see. Usually tend to go with the guy who's got the hot hand and we've got two quarterbacks that have got a hot hand."

NOT

"We'll see. Usually tend to go with the guy who's got the hot hand and Colin has the hot hand."

[ Edited by FourNine49 on Nov 19, 2012 at 10:29 PM ]
LOL at Marshall trying to talk trash after his TD instead of celebrating...more about him than the team in garbage time.
Share 49ersWebzone